Chapter 2: Strings of Fate

Start from the beginning

  You awake in the bushes the next day when you feel something poking you with a stick. You weakly open your eyes weakly to see two blurry figures in green clothing.

Boy: Hey look, this chicks alive. What's she doin in the bushes though?

Boy2: Wow, look at her armor. It's a Kyoshi Warrior.

  He poked you again which made you grab the stick and snatch it out of his hands which shocked the two boys. 

  An irritated facial expression crawls across your face as you stand and snap the stick in two and toss the pieces aside.

Y/N: Where am I?

  You ask while holding your head in alight pain. You look around to see an Earth kingdom town.

Boy2: Umm, Miss, are you alright, you don't look to good.

Boy: If you need help, I'm free to give you some assistance anytime. 

  The other said in a flirtatious tone which made you internally cringe. You let out a cough, blood lightly dripping down your mouth as the two boys help you stand.

Boy: H-Hold on. You shouldn't move around like that, especially with an arrow in your-

  You reach over your shoulder, ripping the arrow out and tossing it to the side as you feel the warm liquid of blood lightly dripping out.

Y/N: I'm fine. . . Thank you for finding me.

  The two were thrown off by your voice and greatly surprised. Then again it was your fault with your makeup and outfit choice. But you didn't care. It was for the betterment of everyone. 

  You walk off into the town leaving the boys stunned in the realization. It was still painful for you to walk as you see drops of blood dripping down your arm from the arrow wound. IT didn't help that your legs were shaking from all of the constant running. Forcing yourself to run and hide for so long, weeks on end. Your arms recently bandaged from an altercation involving lightning.

  After some walking you decided to lean against a wall in the shadows as to not attract too much attention. You made sure all of your weapons were properly strored and where they should as people walked by. You initially got some strange looks by those who saw you. Of course it isn't every day that a Kyoshi Warrior would just walk into the city. Especially one dripping blood.

  Then again, laying low was a bit difficult. What with you wearing your slightly burned modified Kyoshi Warrior armor, bruises, and looking pretty close to near death, it was kind of hard not to notice.

  You sat in the shade under a building for a while until you noticed this a girl looking your way. She was clearly from the water tribe and she was with another guy, who was also water tribe, and a small boy in weird clothes and a hat.

  The girl made her way over to you in a hurry as if she was in a rich to aid you.

???: Excuse me, are you okay Miss? 

  She knelt down and lightly placed her hand on your shoulder.

  You were going to object, but her touch felt nice. Besides, you haven't really spoken with anyone in a while.

???: Katara what happened, and who's this?

  The boy in odd clothing asked.

Katara: I don't know, but she clearly needs help. I'm going to have to remove your clothes if I'm going to heal you properly okay? Luckily it's just your shoulder and arms that seems to be in the worst shape.

  The girl undoes the strap of your armor and pulls down your left sleeve. She takes some water from her pouch and applies it to your shoulder and bicep area.