Sweet On Me Part 4(General Hux)

(Y/N) and Poe stared at each other. "I was right," he said. "You and Hux were together."

"Are," (Y/N) corrected. "He's coming with us." Then Finn ran down to them.

"We have to go."

"What about--" Finn picked (Y/N) up and ran onto the Falcon. "Where's Armitage," (Y/N) asked. Everyone made it onto the ship. Poe and Chewie ran to the cockpit. "Where's Armitage?"

"He's not coming," Finn said as he set her down.
"What? He promised--"
"I know. You'll see him again, I promise. But right now, we have to talk."

***

Armitage walked to the bridge with the help of a cane. His leg was throbbing, but he needed to make sure they didn't suspect him. "It was a coordinated incursion, Alligiant General. They overpowered the guards and forced me to take them to their ship. They took my partner with them to ensure that I didn't try and stop them." His heart was pounding. Armitage closed his eyes and sent a silent appology to (Y/N).

"I see," Aligiant General Pryde said. He turned to one of the officers near them. "Get me the Supreme Leader."

"Yes, sir." The officer left to do what she was told. Then, before Armitage knew it, Pryde had taken one of the stormtroopers' blasters and shot him in the chest. Then everything went black.

Some time later, Armitage woke up to two stormtroopers dragging him down an empty hallway. In addition to the pain in his let, his chest hurt badly now. Despite that, Armitage yanked himself away from the stormtroopers. He knocked them both out, then limped down the hall as fast as he could. After a series of turns and quiet halls, he finally found the escape pods. Armitage stumbled into one and set a course for their planet.

***

(Y/N) stared at Finn, heart pounding. "C-come again?" Finn sighed.

"Hux told me that Poe was beating you while you were together. Is that true?" (Y/N) stared at the ground.

"Yeah," she said quietly. Finn shook his head and laughed angrily.

"So that's why it was so easy for him to convince you to leave. Just because he doesn't hit you, you think--"

"He loves me," (Y/N) shouted. The pair stared at each other. A tear slid down (Y/N)'s cheek. "And I love him." More silence.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You wouldn't have believed me."

"I could have gotten you out." (Y/N) shook her head smiling sadly.

"He saw, though. Even when I hid it from him. And even then, I only got out when Poe nearly beat me to death." Finn stared at his feet.

"I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't be." She leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Just promise we'll find him again." Finn nodded.

***

Armitage limped to the bar, pain spiking through his chest with every step. He pushed open the door and walked to the counter, running his hands on the backs of chairs when he could to keep himself steady. Just as he reached the counter, his vision started to go dark. His hand reached for the counter, but he missed and felt his body falling as he slipped into oblivion.