Reunited(Kylo Ren)

You stared out at the sea beside Ben. You both had braids falling over your right shoulder. You turn and look at your companion. "What do you think," you asked. Ben looked at you out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"I don't think I can take you seriously," he said. You frowned at him, confused.

"Why's that," you asked him. You usually agreed with Ben about everything.

"Because I'm going to leave," he said. You stared at him, eyes wide.

"When," you asked.

"Soon."

"Why did you tell me?"

"I love you. I love you and I want you to join me. When I leave." You shook your head.

"Ben.... If your on the dark side.... I can't leave with you. And you don't have to leave. You can talk to Master Luke, he can help you--"

"No he can't (Y/N)! No one can help me, I have to leave before the darkness takes over completly. I don't want to hurt the others (Y/N), but if I stay I will, I know it. Please.... Please come with me." You smiled at Ben, and fought the tears welling up in your eyes. He gently places a hand on your cheek. "I would never hurt you (Y/N). I love you, I love you more than anyone I've ever met. Please, don't let me leave alone, don't let me turn."

"(Y/N), get away from him!" Luke ran forward and pulled you away from Ben. "Ben, leave her alone, you hear?"

"Master Luke, he wasn't hurting me--"

"I wasn't doing anything!"

"(Y/N) is good. She doesn't need to be corrupted by your darkness."

"Master Luke--"

"I wasn't going to corrupt her! I wasn't doing anything to her! Why do you always see the worst in me?" Luke ignored him.

"Are you alright (Y/N)," he asked, holding your shoulders gently. "Did he hurt you at all?" You stare at Luke, horrified. Why would he think Ben hurt you? He was gently touching your cheek, that's it. "(Y/N), can you talk?"

"Yes," you answer, and Luke sighed with relief.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"If you're scared because he's here--" You wrenched yourself away from Luke.

"Why would you say that? Ben makes me stronger, braver! He's my friend, he would never hurt me! Why don't you have any faith in him?" With that, you turned and ran away from them, sobbing.

***

You woke up to the temple burning. Ben was carrying you, bridal style, out of your dorm. When he saw you were awake, he set you down. His lightsaber was ignited. "Come on (Y/N)," he yelled. "We've gotta get out of here."

"What happened," you asked.

"Luke tried to kill me in my sleep."

"What?"

"Luke--"

"I heard, but.... He tried to kill you?"

"Yes. When I woke up, he was standing over me with his lightsaber ignited. I...." A tear rolled down Ben's cheek.
"Ben.... It's okay."