Alive(Kylo Ren)

You and your boyfriend, Kylo Ren turn the corner. He has a firm grip on your arm, and you scribble notes on a page in the notebook you're holding. "(Y/N), I know that this project is really important, and Supreme Leader Snoke wants it done soon, but--"

"Can't talk. In the zone," you say, cutting Kylo short. He sighs unhappily. You have been like this for the past week, ever since Snoke gave you the assignment to find a way to expand the First Order's arsenal. You didn't sleep, and you only ate when Kylo stole your notebook, notes for the project, and writing utensils and didn't give them back until you had eaten. Lately, he had been keeping you by his side when he went somewhere like the mess hall or the bridge just so he could keep an eye on you. Now, he was going to Supreme Leader Snoke for training.

When he got to the throne room, Snoke greeted him with a, "Why did you bring the girl?"

"She's been working nonstop. If I don't keep her by my side, she'll wander off and get hurt."

"How is your project going," Supreme Leader Snoke asks you.

"Can't talk. In the zone." Snoke narrows his eyes.

"Ignore her Supreme Leader," Kylo says quickly. "She's been like this since she started the project."

"I see why you feel the need to keep her with you." Snoke began to train Kylo. They worked for about half an hour before their training session was interrupted by an, "I've done it!" Snoke nods to Kylo, and he, Kylo, walks over to you.

"What did you do," he asks you. You look up at him, eyes gleaming with a mad light.

"I may be able to turn folded paper into objects we can use to further our cause," you exclaim. "All you have to do is hold the object in your hands, close your eyes, think of what you want the object to be like, say the word, 'life', set the object down in front of you, and take a step back." You grin at Kylo. "Wait till Supreme Leader Snoke finds out about this!" You run toward the exit of the throne room with your notebook and pencil in hand.

"Where are you going (Y/N)," Kylo asks.

"To my room," you call over your shoulder. "I have a paper ninja I can try to bring to life." Since you don't realize Supreme Leader Snoke is right behind you, Kylo decides to talk to you like he's not there.

"What are you going to do if it doesn't work," he asks you.

"I'm still going to tell him what happened. Negative results are still technically results, after all. Then I'm going to work on the project more." With that, you are gone. Kylo stays in the throne room, knowing that you will come back as soon as you get the paper ninja. Soon, you're back, and you conduct the experiment in front of Kylo and Snoke. You do all the steps you described to Kylo, and when you finish, the paper ninja shakes and begins to glow and grow. Soon, a human sized living, breathing ninja is standing in front of you three, looking around like it had no idea where it was or how it got there.

You begin to laugh. "It's alive," you scream. "It's alive, it's alive, it's alive!" You run over to Kylo, hug him, and kiss him roughly on the mouth. It takes him by surprise. You eventually fall to the floor, hugging yourself, laughing, and shrieking, "It's alive!" repeatedly. You rock back and forth, tears of happiness streaming down your face.

Of course, you would be much calmer if you had a good night's rest. However, you were sleep deprived and hadn't eaten since Wednesday(it was Saturday). Of course, since Wednesday, you had hidden your writing utensils and kept a spare set of notes and a notebook with all your research, just in case Kylo took them again.

Needless to say, Supreme Leader Snoke got really tired of your laughter really quickly. He looked at Kylo and said, "Make her fall asleep using the Force and get her out of here." Kylo nods, and walks over to you. It's always hard to use the Force on you. When your mind is at full strength, you just resist it. Somehow, in your sleep deprived state, it's even harder to use the Force on you than normal. Eventually though, Kylo manages to get you to drift off. He scoops you up, bridal style, and carries you to your room. He tucks you into bed and places a kiss on your forehead. "Sweet dreams (Y/N)," he whispers, then he leaves to finish his training session with Snoke. He returns before you wake up though, and watches you sleep until he drifts off too.