Regrets Part 2(Boba Fett)

Boba Fett crawled out of the Pit of Carkoon. It was dark out, and his armor had dissolved. Boba shivered in the dark. "(Y/N)," he whispered, but no one heard him. "(Y/N)," he called louder. Silence greeted him. "(Y/N)" Boba screamed, but no one answered. Tears streamed down Boba's face as he stood up. He remembered how he had spoken to her earlier that day? Week? He didn't know how long he had been in the Pit. He just knew he had been a horrible boyfriend. Why did he say those things to her? Why had he told her Han didn't care? Boba let himself cry for a few minutes, then walked toward the place he stayed in with (Y/N).

He found it empty. Boba pulled on some clothes, then climbed into the bed, hugging (Y/N)'s favorite jacket to his chest. He buried his face in the soft, worn fabric, and inhaled the scent of her, cinnamon and fresh baked bread. Her pillow smelled like her still, signaling it hadn't been long since he had fallen into the Pit. Maybe a day or two. The cantina certainly looked like it had been destroyed recently. Boba fell asleep, dreaming about (Y/N) singing (favorite song), smiling, and laughing.

In the morning, Boba got up and packed everything up. He loaded everything onto his ship, which was still intact, and flew off of Tatooine. He was going to find you. Even if it took him a thousand years.

***

You walk through the square. You love Naboo, the friendly people, the sea breeze, the constant sunshine. It's the most beautiful planet you have ever seen. However, it would be better if Boba were by your side.... You shake the thought of him from your head. It had been five years since he had fallen into the Pit of Carkoon. You didn't have time to miss him. You didn't have time for regrets.

When you arrived on Naboo five years ago, the first thing you did was find a place to live. Then you set up a career as a (dream job). You cut your hair to your chin, straightened it out, and dyed it (favorite color). You had thrown yourself head first into your new life to distract yourself from missing Boba. And it worked, for the most part. There were still those times when you couldn't help thinking about him; when you heard his favorite song, when it rained, when the night was perfectly clear and the stars and moon all cast a brilliant, perfect white light over everything.

You take a few deep breaths. Now was one of those times. There was a band playing your favorite song, which also happened to be Boba's favorite, in the square. They were good. Too good. You leave before you burst into tears. You find yourself walking to the starship port, like you do every day at noon. You don't know why you do it. It's not like you expect Boba to be there.

You continue to walk to the port anyway. You don't mind the exercise. Besides, you live and work near the port. It just feels right. You see a ship come in. Your eyes widen in surprise. That's not him, you think. That can't be him. And yet, that ship looks exactly like the one you practically lived on when you were thirteen, up until five years ago. It looks exactly like Boba's ship. You watch the ship land, and watch a figure walk out of it. He looks lost. You can't help but stare at the face you thought was dead for five years. "Boba," you whisper. Tears fill your eyes, and you scream, "BOBA!" People turn and look at you, including the man who just walked off the ship. He sees you, and his eyes widen. His mouth forms a word, a name, and then you are running to each other. You crash into each other in the middle of the port. He catches you and pulls you against him. You twine your arms around his neck. You kiss each other passionately, not caring that other people are staring at you and whispering. You start to cry, and he hugs you tighter.

"Shh, shh, it's okay. It's okay (Y/N)," Boba whispers into your hair.

"I'm sorry Boba," you say, burying your face in his chest.

"No (Y/N). I'm sorry. I hurt you."

"I love you Boba."

"I love you too."