The End

Hey, y'all,

I started this book when I was in eighth grade. Back then, I could put out one or two imagines a day because I had the motivation and inspiration to do so. At first, they were really, really bad. The grammar was a mess and I didn't execute the concepts to the best of my ability, but I kept at it, and eventually, I got better. People started reading my works and following me and you were all so amazing and supportive. I took your praise, and I used it as more motivation to keep improving and creating. However, when I got into high school, things got more difficult in my personal life and I stopped writing for a long time. Everyone was still insanely supportive, and that was one of the few things that kept me going. However, even after I got back the motivation and inspiration to keep writing this book, things were never the same. I couldn't create as much as I did before, and part of that was due to me falling out of the fandom. I still love Star Wars, and I always will. It's a connection to my dad and my grandpa and it helped shape the person I am today, which is probably why I've kept this book going all these years. However, I've run out of inspiration for these one-shots, probably forever.

At this point, I've decided it's best to discontinue this book. Therefore, effective immediately, requests are closed and this book will be marked as complete. I will, however, be continuing my Big Bang Theory Daughter Scenarios until it reaches a logical conclusion.

I love you all so much. Your support means the world to me, and it always will. Through writing this, I've been able to connect with so many amazing people. I've made y'all laugh, cry, and probably shake your heads a little bit, and you've done the same for me. I will always be grateful for everything this book has given me, and I wish you all the best moving forward.

Love, and whatever else you need,

Summer (or Loki, Remus, or L, I don't care which)