Before he left, he called Aunt Mame but she didn't pick up her phone. He called again and again but still, Aunt Mame didn't pick up the phone. He's getting worried. He grab his wallet and car key then he went out.

Once he arrives at the orphanage, he went straight to Aunt Mame's room. He knocked on the door.

"Aunt Mame, it's me Gulf. Are you okay? Why didn't you pick up your phone?" asked Gulf worriedly.

"Come in Gulf. I'm waiting for you actually." she said and Gulf stepped in. He sit besides Aunt Mame. He can see clearly that Aunt Mame wasn't feeling well.

Luckily Aunt Mame have enough people to help her managed the orphanage. He placed his hand on Aunt Mame's forehead.

"Oiyyy, you're burning Aunt Mame. Let me help you." He went to the kitchen, grab a bowl and put some water into the bowl. He went back to Aunt Mame's room.

"Aunt Mame, let me help you with this naa." Aunt Mame nodded.

Gulf wiped out both of Aunt Mame's hands. Then he slowly wiped Aunt Mame's face and then to her forehead. Tears falls from his eyes.

"Gulf son, why are you crying?"

"You must have been missing Goob so much, right Aunt Mame? Every time we talk about Goob, you always get sick." he caressed Aunt Mame's cheek.

"I'm sorry Aunt Mame for not telling you he'll be back today but I promised you, I'll bring him here today." said Gulf in his heart.

"Yes son, I miss him but it's okay. It's my fault for sending him to Japan." she smiled weakly.

"No Aunt Mame, it's not your fault at all. It's his fault for forgetting his dream. I'm not trying to be rude Aunt Mame but enough, we'll not talking about him anymore. I want you to take a rest. I'll help you today." he covers Aunt Mame with the blanket. He kissed her cheek and forehead and stepped out of the room.

His phone rang while he was busy drying the kids clothes. He answered the call.

"Hello Gulf, I'm here! Where are you? I can't wait to see you brother! I missed you so much!" he said happily.

"I'm at the orphanage Goob. Do you mind to come here?"

"No! I don't want to go there and I don't want to see that woman!" he said angrily.

"Language, Goob! Her name is Mame and we always call her Aunt Mame! It's okay if you don't want to come here, let's meet at the restaurant near this orphanage. You still remember the restaurant, right?"

"Yes Gulf, I still remember the restaurant. See you there." He hung up the phone, again.

He's angry! He's angry because Goob didn't say Aunt Mame's name but he said that woman! He'll tell him everything and make him regret by assuming Aunt Mame hates him! Just wait Goob! He went to Aunt Mame's room.

"Aunt Mame, I'm going out for a while. I'll be back as soon as possible. If you need anything, ask your worker to do it naa. I love you Aunt Mame." She nodded and Gulf left the orphanage.

**********

Gulf arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later. He looked for a place that were not so crowded and sat there waiting for Goob and his boyfriend to arrive. While looking at the menu, he's phone ringing.

"Yes Goob, I'm here and now looking at the menu! Just come in and search for me at the corner." he said and hung up the phone.

Goob and Mew went in to the restaurant and Goob start searching for his brother. His eyes widened when he sees Gulf. He walk faster to his brother and hug him from the back.

"Gulfieeeee! Goshh, I missed you! I missed you so much brother!" he said and he kissed Gulf's cheeks.

"Oiyyy, stop it Goob! Don't you feel ashamed being childish like this? Enough, have a sit." They both take a sit in front of Gulf. Gulf look at both of them.

"What are you waiting for? Just order anything, my treats." he said.

The three of them having their meal in silence until Gulf asked about Mew.

"Don't you want to introduced your boyfriend to me?"

"Ermmm Gulf, this is the guy who managed to steal my heart." Goob introduced his boyfriend to Gulf. He looked at him. That guy is nice, handsome and charismatic.

"Gulf, are you okay? Ehem, you've been staring at my boyfriend for a long time you know. Oh, his name is Mew. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat but you can call him Mew." said Goob while smiling at his boyfriend.

"Gulf, are you all right? It's been a while since I introduced Mew and you just keep your mouth shut without saying anything." said Goob.

"I'm okay, Goob." replied Gulf.

Goob leaned his head on Mew's shoulder with a relieved sigh. Gulf feels jealousy in his heart when seeing the intimacy between them. Gulf could not believe he would fall in love with his twin brother's lover.

"Cute!" Mew suddenly spoke. Goob and Gulf were both taken aback.

"You both are so cute when paired together. It's really hard to tell the differences between you two. You are really an identical twins!" said Mew excitedly. Both of the twins now blushing so hard. Gulf's heart couldn't stop beating as he and Mew accidentally look at each other.

Suddenly Gulf remember something. "Goob, let's go to the orphanage. Aunt Mame is sick. Don't you want to see her? Don't you miss her?"

"No Gulf, it's not my problem if she's sick! I don't want to see that woman, not at all! And yes, I don't miss that woman! Why did you still being nice with that woman, Gulf?" Goob sighed.

"Don't you remember that woman separated us by sending me to Japan? Don't you remember the fact that that woman hates me and that is why that woman send me to Japan?" he asked angrily.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, GOOB! THAT WOMAN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IS AUNT MAME! SHE'S THE ONE WHO'S TAKING CARE BOTH OF US WHEN WE WERE ABANDONED BY OUR OWN PARENTS!"

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT? SHE SEND YOU TO JAPAN BECAUSE IT'S YOUR DREAM! YOU TELL HER YOU WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR STUDY IN JAPAN WHEN YOU'RE SMALL AND YOU ASK HER TO FULFILL YOUR WISH!"

"NOW YOU ANSWER ME! IS IT HER FAULT WHEN SHE SEPARATED US BY SENDING YOU TO JAPAN JUST TO FULFILL YOUR WISH? IS IT HER FAULT WHEN SHE MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE? IS IT HER FAULT WHEN SHE'S MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY UNTIL SHE GETS SICK EVERYTIME WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU?"

"CAN YOU GET IT NOW WHY SHE SEND YOU TO JAPAN? I'M SO DONE WITH YOU GOOB! I'M GOING NOW!" After paying their bill, Gulf left Goob and Mew dumbfounded. He went straight to the orphanage.

"What have I done Mew?" he asked Mew with tears in his eyes.