ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔞 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝

En başından başla

There is nothing far away from here and on the opposite side there is just a huge jungle. No neighbourhood, no sign of humans around here and the resort is like a huge mention. 

Taehyung slides down the window glass of the car and notices several guards standing right before the gate. Scanning him and Yoongi for a moment, they open the gate.

They enter the gate which is somehow giving the exact similar feeling to Taehyung when he entered 'Hell and Heaven' for the first time. He looks at Yoongi whose expression is rigorous. His heartbeat accelerates as he takes a deep breath to calm his nerves down.

You're strong enough, Tae. Nothing will happen.

Taehyung never felt like this before. He is feeling like the boy who was crying like a mess in his first day of prostitution journey at the age of 13.

He is experienced now, he is famous now but that thought doesn't calm his trepidation at all.

Taehyung steps inside the big mansion with Yoongi. He thought the man named Ro is quite rich, but he really didn't expect this.

He is quite big than the word "rich". 

"Welcome! Welcome! Mr. Kim. Mr. Park?" Taehyung hears the words as soon as he stands in the living room. But the overexcited voice becomes a questionable one when Ro looks at Yoongi who is standing right beside Taehyung.

Yoongi looks up at the stairs from where Ro is coming down and gives a small smirk as he replies, "Good to see you too, Mr. Ro."

The man frowns but laughs shortly which seems completely fake to Taehyung as he rolls his eyes. Ro comes forward and moves his hands to have a handshake with Yoongi which they did. 

"I thought Mr. Kim never brings anyone with him on his work time?" Ro eyes at Taehyung who frowns looking at him. This man surely did his research before contacting Taehyung.

Yoongi looks behind at Taehyung and looks back at Ro as he answers with the same calm tone, "Yes, he doesn't. But today he is not feeling that much good so his father appointed me to be with him here. I'm going to drive him back home after two hours."

The expression of that purely Chinese faced man changes for a second. Taehyung understands that he is utterly pissed with the presence of Yoongi. And he acknowledges that they may have already messed up with his some kind of a plan that they don't know yet maybe.

Though Taehyung tried to maintain his personality and tried to be positive about this situation. After all, this man is his client and he paid millions for him. He never disrespected any of clients and Ro won't be out listed as well. 

So he flashes a sweet grin and comes a little closer to the man as he says whispering to his ears, "I don't like to waste my time, Mr. Ro. You wanna do it here or shall we move anywhere else?" 

Taehyung looks around the mention while saying that. Anyone would say he is drooling while watching the rich luxurious mention but the truth is his eyes are scanning every single corner of the mention. His observation mind never fails him.

The white big teeth of that foreigner man flashes brightly as he looks at Taehyung with pure lust and replies, "Sure, darling. Come on."

He takes Taehyung's hand in his and the red-haired looks behind at Yoongi who gives a short nod and sits on one of the many couches. Taehyung looks at the man who is still flashing his big smile and they go upstairs. 

Ro walks through a long corridor and Taehyung loses his count how many rooms he has passed just now. They stop at the end of the corridor and then Taehyung watches the guards standing outside the door.