Who is who!

Before I begin with the story, I want to give you a short description of the characters in this story.

Carina:

40 years old, 1,63 cm tall, and a slender figure with curves where there should be some, long brown wavy hair, brown-grey eyes.

She has a strong personality, is not shy, and is not afraid to tell people what she thinks of them and put them in the right place if she thinks they misbehave. She likes to laugh, has a positive mindset, and is straightforward and kind if you ask her friends.

She is a Korea fan. From the K-dramas to the K-pop Music, the food or the cultural differences with her country, she likes it all. BTS is one of the groups she loves, but she listens to a lot of other groups as well.

Aurora:

25 years old, 1,60 cm tall, with a skinny figure, short purple hair, and blue eyes.

She and Carina are best friends, even with the age difference. She is shy when she is with strangers but comes out to be funny and caring when she knows the people she is dealing with.

Carina has made her interested in K-Pop, and BTS is the one group that she is attracted to, and not only because of the seven handsome members.

BTS:

BTS Members as they are known and loved by ARMY 😊

RM – Kim Namjoon

Jin – Kim Seokjin

Suga – Min Yoongi

J-Hope- Jung Hoseok

V – Kim Taehyung

Jimin – Park Jimin

Jungkook- Jeon Jungkook (JK)

Now let's get to it.