Chapter 13 Day 1: The beach. Truth or dare

Sorry for being gone so long thank you for all the wonderful comments though.

DeKu'S pov :

So Aizawa sensei just sent us back to the cabins. Apparently he's gonna adopt Kota aswell. Atleast he gets a good home I sighed. I remeber when mum and dad used to be nice to me until I turned out to be quirkless. Anyways we were walking home when Sho said we should play Truth or Dare with those potions Yaomomo gave us earlier. I nodded and started to race along the beach to our cabin with Ei. Ei won. 'No fair you have wings!' I pouted. He just laughed and picked me up and threw me over his boney shoulder. 

Timeskip to one they're all in a circle on ze bed

Nobody's pov :

'Aight Ei you first,' Bakugou declared.

'Midobabe T or D?' Kiri asked with a plan in mind for the poor brocli boi.

'T-t truth?' He eventually said trembling.

'Do you mind us calling you nicknames like Izu or Zuku?' Sharky asked grinning sheepishly.

'UM no not at all. I actually kinda like it. Sho T or D?' Deku grinned.

'Dare' Shoto said nocholantly.

'Let Kacchan pet you' Midoriya squealed.

Bakugou proceeded to grab Todoroki and pull him into his lap petting his ears gently. Todoroki's face turned bright red out of embarassment as he started to purr. Kiri and Deku just awed and started petting the dual tailed male aswell.

Timeskip to a few more rounds in and they had had the truth potions curtesy of ponytail

'Eijirou truth or dare?' Katsuki asked

'T-t-truth?' Eijirou replied knowing what this could mean.

'Why are you so thin?'  the dreaded question was asked.

Sorry it's short alots going on rn