Chapter 2 School trip

Ok so first off  thank you for the votes and the reads! I was actually thinking about taking this down but oh well.  Also they don't have dorms yet. Anyways enjoy.

Still Bakuboi's pov

We had almost finished the test when Shitty hair and Icy thot's papers set fire.  WTF. Half 'n' halfs dad was a fucking hero for gods sake! 

3rd person pov :

After English finished our favourite class went to hero studies with Hawks . (Im sorry but I will change out teachers)  As they were filing into the classroom they saw Hawks and his husband Dabi kissing on the desk. 

Dabi's pov :

I was kissing my chicken when suddenly Sonic the fucking hedgehog coughed. He was saying stuff like sir this really isn't appropriate and that he felt bad for MY birb.  Then the bell rang. I sighed as I walked to Mathematics. As I was walking to room 13 Endehoe walked past me dragging my student by the ear. Shinsou. I stormed into the classroom, told my class to stay here whilst I dealt with the tyrant. I ran to the classroom he dragged Shinsou into. As I sprinted in my fucking asshole of a father had shinsou pinned to the wall by his throat. WTF!?! In the moment I screamed 'NEZU!!' Nezu suddenly appeared with his phone filming the whole thing. I smirked, Good. Then the police burst through the door apparently Nezu had called them. Closely behind them was Ojiro. He was crying? Meh they're probably dating whatever. 

Time skip to the next day brought to you by Ojiro's tail wagging

Aizawa's pov :

As I was thinking about how much I wanted to go home to Eri, Shinsou and 'Zashi. I got a phone call saying Endeavour was in prison. Then they hung up. I was glad at first but then I heard Midoriya's scream and people screaming get off him. I thought it was Bakugou until I heard 'Auntie Inko why? Why did you get back with that monster. Auntie what are you doing to him! Get off him, now!' I quickly called Recovery girl and ran out the door. Once I got out my Scarf and used it to swing to the front gate. What I saw shocked me.  I was absolutely furious. MY CHILDREN WERE ALL ON THE FLOOR BLOODIED AND BRUISED!  Denki was crying and being comforted by Sero and my biological son was comforting his boyfriend Ojiro. Bakugou was sobbing whilst throwing explosions at a sort of force field made by a man with dark green hair. He was also breathing fire at anyone who came close to him.  Todoroki and Kirishima were trying to pull the lady off of Midoriya but she kept disassembling them and the reassembling them.  Midoriya... He was unconscious.  His skin was a patchwork of red, black, blue and purple. The lady suddenly grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it over his head. Suddenly I heard a deep pitch scream Bakugou was on fire. He threw an explosion at the man then collapsed.  The explosion hit the man and he stumbled towards Denki and Sero. Sero suddenly taped the man and Denki had a dangerous gleam in his eye. Denki then reached out and electrocuted him. The man fell to the ground. The woman then appeared in front of him and then ran off carrying him on his back...

Time skip to next week once they're all healed.

Still Dadzawas pov :

I smiled contently as I saw Midoriya walk into the last class of the day. The whole class has been very protective recently, Bakugou, Todoroki and Kirishima the most. They refuse to let him go home.  I decided that now was a good time to tell them that they're going on a mandatory school trip tomorrow. It would be a week long. I told them to start packing and be in their comfiest clothes tomorrow. I also stated that on this trip Shinsou would be swapping mineta out because class 1b 'requested' him. 

3rd person :

As Aizawa was talking about how he had a seating plan. All might burst in saying that he, Hawks, Dabi, Eri and Mic were with this class. Everyone looked happy for the first time in days. After the bell rang signifying that they had to go. Everyone said goodbye and left apart from Bakugou and Deku. Since they lived close to each other.  Bakugou let Deku stay with him. Meanwhile with Kirishima in the bathrooms...

Sorry that its a bit less than last part but its hard to get two chapters out a week.