Chapter 7 Day 1: the beach. Cabin troubles

Hey guys sorry for being gone so long. My mental health is finally catching up with me. I get like an hour or two of sleep. ~Gryff out

Narator's pov :

When the morning came the dual haired boy was the first awake and he looked at the sight in front of him. He was spooning Izu whilst Kiri lied over the top of the greenette. The blasty boy was curled up into the brocoli's side. Todoroki just smiled and waited for the others to wake up. He was lookingt around the room for a clock when out of the corner of his eye he noticed the duvet had changed. It was now a dusky blue colour with a sun on the left hand side of the duvet. As Todoroki studied it he realized it was moving. Slowly but surely moving. He let out a yelp of surprise. 

Baku's pov :

I woke up with a jolt as I heard my boyfriend yelp. I bolted upright with my hands creating small explosions. I looked at him as he was pointing at the duvet. It had fucking changed during the night. Apparently Ei and my nerd heard the explosions cause Kiri sprang off the bed hardening his body in the process whilst Izuku had powered up his arm to one for all 20% and had green sparks of electricity floating around him. They relaxed and powered down their quirks when they realized there wasn't any danger. They then proceded to jump on the bed and have a snuggle pile.  After Todo finally convinced them to get off of us we decided to get ready. We decided since we were at the beach we would have a shower later.  Ei asked if he could change in the bathroom. We said it was fine so he got his swimming trunks and went into the bathroom. I turned around to get changed whilst the other two did the same. Once we had all gotten changed I turned around to face my bunny and cat. My tail wagged when I noticed how cute my boyfriends looked. I noticed Sho's tail swishing behind him aswell. ''Where's Kirichan?'' Izu asked. I look around confused. I then knocked on the bathroom. 'Oi, shitty hair you done yet?' I asked gruffly. He quickly whimpered a no. My inner wolf, that I didn't even know I had, Kicked in. I blasted down the door knowing I could fix it later, and ran in. What I saw made my ears and tail droop even more. There he stood his hair down, his wings drooped and tail trailed on the floor behind him. I looked at his torso and started crying. It was a patch work of blue, black, green and purple. His ribs poked out  distinctively and he was thin as fuck. Izu and Sho ran in alarmed that I was crying. 

3rd person pov :

Deku ran into the other room and called Momo. He asked Momo to make 4 truth potions. He then called Shinsou. The person he trusted with his life. The person that helped his through his self depricating thoughts. The person that was like a brother to him. He asked him to come over quickly as possible.

There will be a part two to this either later today or tomorrow