Chapter 3 Confessions

Bakubro's pov :

As I woke up I realised that today was the school trip. tch. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in and let the hot water run down my back. I reached for my orange scented shampoo and scrubbed into my scalp. Sighing contently at the feeling. I then reached for my flame scented conditioner and squeezed a big dollop onto my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair making sure to spread the conditioner every where. As it washed out I grabbed my caramel body wash and scrubbed. 

After the shower.

I stepped out the shower and wrapped the bandages around the cuts on my arms. OH SHIT. I forgot to pack last night. I quickly ran around my room throwing clothes and toiletries into my orange and black suitcase.  Then I grabbed an orange t-shirt with a toxic waste green skull dripping down the front of it. I got my sleeveless hoodie and put that over the top and put on a pair of black ripped cargo pants. I then grabbed my bright green converse. Then I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed my backpack admiring the orange skull and cross bones on it. Then I grabbed it off the floor and chucked in a couple snacks, sweets, my razors, chargers, 3 promise rings and my phone. Then I grabbed my stuff and trudged down the stairs. The old hag came up to me and gave me about 3 packs of sweets and a multi pack of crisps. 'Its for you and your boyfriends brat.' I just tched, said bye to her and left dragging my suit case out the door with a lolly pop in my mouth. As I walked to school my nerd came up to me. Wait my nerd- wtf. He was dragging a dark green suit case and a yellow backpack was slung over his shoulder. He was waring an over sized dark green hoodie with a green almost black bunny on it. Underneath he had some tight black jeans on with his signature red shoes. When we finally got to UA some of our classmates were already there.  No one questioned my bandages anymore as I came into school with them almost everyday now. Just then Todoroki and Kirishima came into view and damn did they look hawt. Todoroki was wearing a red baggy t-shirt with white joggers and grey vans. Whilst Kirishima was wearing a dark red leather jacket, a white t-shirt, black shorts and black combat boots. I decided I was gonna ask all three of them now since we have 20 minutes until the coach gets here. 

3rd person :

'Dekuuuuuu get here now!' Katsuki yelled. Then he turned to the half 'n' half and the shark. 'Oi Icythot, Shitty hair you two come as well got it?! The three nodded and hurried after Bakugou as he strided away. When the three got there they all started crying out of pure happiness. There in front of them was Bakugou with three ring boxes in his hands. One red and white split down the middle. One a forest green. And the last a beautiful vibrant red. Then he spoke. 'Heya Kiri, Sho, Zuzu. I know you probably dont like me after all I've done to you, especially you Izu. But I like you. All three of you. So will you do me the honours and be my boyfriends?' Then Midoriya piped up 'So like a polyamourous wher we all date eachother?' 'Yes a polyamourous' Bakugou replied. 'Of course Kacchan! I've kinda liked all three of you since the start of UA.heh.' Midoriya yelled happily. Todoroki nodded saying something along the lines of I've loved you all for a while. Then under his breath said and even better dad will hate it. Then slowly Kirishima nodded happily. Glad that his crushes liked him back. Just then the coach pulled up. They each slid a ring on their fingers (Bakugou's was orange btw) They quickly ran over to the coach.

Aizawa was just starting to call out the partners previously stating there was one group of 4 as there were not enough cabins. In reality it was so Mineta could be alone and not try to prey on anyone in their sleep. Aizawa called out the groups  'Momo and Jirou. Kaminari and Sero. Shinsou and Ojiro. Hagakure and Mina. Shoji and Tokoyami. Tsuyu and Uraraka. Iida and Aoyama. Koda and Sato. Mineta by himself and Finally Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirishima and Deku. All four boys eye widened. He then explained there was only one bed per cabin and that the groups were for everything.

Im sorry the chapters so short  and going quickly I didn't have much inspiration for this but I swear the next chapter will be longer -Gryffin