He's the one who gave him the name Taegguk.
At first I'm jealous why would he gave him that name?
it's like Taehyung plus Jungkook.
Aish. I kiss my child's forehead and sleep with him.

"I love you Taegguk," I said closing my eyes hugging the child beside me.

I flinched with the pillow hitting my face.
"Eomma is awake!" My child is grinning mischievously.
"You little," I glared and chased him when he run.
"Aaahhh! Eomma no!"
"Gotcha!" I tickled him when I caught him.
"Hahahaha! Omo!" He giggled.
"Uh only girls says Omo!" My eyebrows twitched.
"Then what should I say?" He frowned and I ruffled his hair.
"Nothing," I made a wry smile.
"Uh but appa is also saying Omo," He said and my expression dropped down.

"Sorry eomma,"
I smiled sadly
"I'm cooking breakfast," I left him, the thought of Taehyung give me more sadness and longing. How could he leave me?
I started cooking with my tears pouring down I'm crying everyday, I miss him.

"Eomma?"
I wiped my tears away.
"Taegguk just play upstairs I will just call you when we'll eat," I said but I heard no footsteps.

"Eomma? Are you crying?"His tiny voice is filled with concern.
"No baby, I'm okay," I said unable to look at him. I don't want him to see me cry.

My heart tightens when Taegguk hug me.
"It's okay eomma, he will come back he promised, and I'm here to make you happy," I still cry.
I look pathetic my own child shushes me, after awhile we finished the dramas and ate.

The day is done with my usual routines with my child and the Blackpink and it's getting darker.
As usual, he's not yet back.
Everyday I wait for him that I choose to watch Taegguk grow up here in Do gong dong even if I can built a mansion or buy a much bigger house. We don't need that. I stay here because of memories. Because I love him and we need him. Me and his child.

It started raining hard, I thought of looking through old pictures so I opened my laptop and I saw a mail.

To Kim Jisoo,

We doubt much if we will send this mail to you but you need to know.

South Korea got an argument with North Korea and we sent soldiers for a war unluckily one of them is Kim Taehyung and he got shoot and he's dead
He is buried in the National cemetery as recognition to his braveness.