(Fanfiction of Main Character) How you Like that?

Kyung Mi POV
When shock finally fades it is replaced with a mental breakdown, at least in my case.

Everything hit me like a ton of bricks.

My father had been killed,
I was living in a house with 4 people whom cared for me deeply despite how useless I happen to be,
They killed people for a living,
And I loved them back..

Maybe I should visit a mental hospital.....?

"You awake now my little beast," Jennies whispers in my left ear, the feeling of her warm breath hitting my right ear made me blush, "Are you alright? You look like your about to cry." Jennie's worried voice made me feel bad.

I attempt to make her less worried, "Yeah I'm alright just wondering if I should visit a mental hospital. I guess I have just been thinking about how these past few days have made me the happiest I have been in years."

"I think that shock has provided a soft cushion for each of the blows you have faced, you know Rosie is just like you. The first time she killed someone she didn't realize what she had done until the next day. She didn't cry till the next day during breakfast."

"Speaking of food can we eat, I'm starving."

"Of Course, little one."

As we walk down the stairs I couldn't help but feel like I was being judged by everyone for being a defenseless girl living with the mafia.

Suddenly I trip. I didn't realize there was a kink in the floor...?

Jennie's arms wrap around my waist making sure I didn't reach the floor. Her eyes were sharp and alert.

SPLASH!!

Jennie and I were both covered with a banana and strawberry smoothie.

"Oh my bad, I just tripped. Are you alright?" Meisa says softly, this didn't suit her considering how loud she normally is. Softly she offers her hand to Jennie, who in turn turns to me and softly kisses me.

"Mmmm, strawberry, vanilla, banana, smoothie. My favorite." Her eyes were slight with all kinds of mischief as I shyly tuck myself into her chest. Instantly I'm surprised by her hard chest. It was clear she worked out a ton.

I take a quick glance at Meisa and see her glaring at me. "Sorry she's mine," I mouth. She only smirks and mouths back, "I'll kill you."

My eyes widen at her threat.

............meanwhile............
Jisoo POV
As per usual Rosie and I were on patrol.

"Look up in the sky, it's a bird it's a plane," she gasps.

"The logo is of the Indian mafia," I whisper thoughtfully.

"Bring out the arsenal, immediately," I snarl.

I hear a chorus of, "Yes Ma'am's."

Grabbing the walkie-talkie I contact Lisa, "Code Red Unannounced aircraft above report Dark Shadow REPEAT code red unannounced aircraft above."

"I will take care of indoor security," Rosie states before rushing within the bunker.

Grabbing the gun from the holster I cock back the trigger and aim at the door as it lands.