(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖝𝖞 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖉

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss 

Kyung Mi POV

The next day, Jisoo woke me up with a bright smile on her face.

"Wake up! Time for breakfast, which is the most important meal of the day," she announce cheerfully.

I grumble about how I should get at least 17 hours of sleep. 

"How about, instead of grumbling, you help me wake the others up?" 

I nodded my head immediately, thinking of ways to wake them up. A cruel grin spreads across my face as I think of how pissed they will be. 

Yesterday, Chae showed me around and showed me where their rooms were. She also told me to call her Chae since I was going to be living with them for a while.

"Jisoo, do you have some spare pots and pans?"

She nods and leaves the room. She returns with a pot and a pan. She hands them to me.

She laughs and nods, leaving to the kitchen to grab the utensils. When she returns, she hand the metal utensils to me with a grin, mirroring my own.

"I'll pray you make it out alive," she says with a slight smirk, "Jennie doesn't like to be woken up."

"I don't either," I say with a laugh.

"A match made in heaven," she says with a Cheshire cat grin.

I smile and leave the room. First stop, Chae's room. I make a ruckus in poor Chae's room with the pot and the pan. I continuously bang them against each other and Chae wakes up looking flustered and confused. She notices me and throws her pillow at me. I run from an very angry looking Chae. She catches me almost immediately. She works out everyday, my workout is sitting on the couch and reading. It's very effective.

She straddles my body and begins to tickle me. Our giggles filled the home. A very tired looking Lisa appeared from her bedroom and stared down at us from the 2nd floor. She giggles pointing at our position. Chae and I immediately separate with crimson cheeks. Little did we know, Lisa was practically erupting with jealousy. 

I get up and walk to Jennie's room. Who is Jennie? What does she look like? What does she act like? I swear if she's as gorgeous as the girls outside, my life is complete.

I walk in to see a girl that looks like she's at least 20. Her brown hair falls in curls, forming a sort of halo around her. Her pink eye mask was lined withe light pink ruffles. On her eyemask it said, "Baby."

A pale strip of skin peaked from underneath her red satin top. Her matching shorts went barely up to mid-thigh exposing her thighs. I want to grip those thighs as she screams my name out for everyone to hear.

She looked so precious and adorable and I just wanted to pinch her cheeks and show her my love everyday. I start banging the pot and pan together. She immediately wakes up. She looks fiercer than an Amazonian Queen. She immediately picks up her alarm clock and chucks it at me. I run like I was being chased by Hell, which in a way I was. 

I hear her screaming obscenities at me, as I rush to the kitche begging for Jisoo, Lisa, and Chae to save my life. I cower behind them in fear of being killed by The Sexy Demon Dressed In Red....