(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕾𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖊

fuckster-  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING A COVER FOR MY BOOK!!!! It's so beautiful I love it 😍!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!  AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1,152 READS!!!! 

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." - Nicholas Sparks

Chapter 13

Rosé POV

I'm just about done with Jisoo. How dare she touch my girl? My fingers curl into a fist. I wonder how many hits it would take to make Jisoo shut up.

The moment Jisoo leaves, I grip Kyung Mi's wrist gently and I drag Kyung Mi away and down to the Kool Kat section as Lisa calls it.

Just the thought of Lisa made me smile. She's so cute, I'm sure she'll love Kyung Mi...Almost as much as I love them both.

Kyung Mi POV

Jisoo is so beautiful. She looks so soft and delicate, but I saw flames in her eyes. Rosé, on the other hand, looks like a fierce lioness but so far she's acted like a chipmunk. I love her and Jisoo.

As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice Rosé dragging me until I almost tripped over my own two feet. I heard Rosé's giggle. Gods... I didn't know she could giggle...It's so cute...I will gladly make a fool of myself just to make her laugh.

"Let's go in, love," she said between giggles. She had a hand over her mouth trying to stifle her giggles.

I smiled and nodded. I followed her into a plain room. She led the way until we reached a wall.

"Here we are," she said. I looked around at her words. Eh?

"There is nothing here," I said a bit confused. I squint.

"Oh silly. Look carefully," she says amused by my actions. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry not everyone has 20/20 vision," I said. She smiled and placed my hand on the panel. The panel slid away to reveal a room filled with gadgets. I gasp dramatically. Her beautiful laugh fills the room and my heart. Her laugh is so musical and for a moment I wonder what she would be doing if she wasn't an assassin.