(Fanfiction of Main Character) 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉

Meisa Kuroki POV

Like an ethereal carnation she bloomed against the gloomy backdrop of her home. Her proud posture and arrogance had me dripping. She walked up to me and spoke, her voice as cold as ice and dripping with venom. 

Did I make her angry?

Her anger made her seem more like a warrior than a delicate carnation. Her eyes told me she was afraid to love, I would change that.

Dad told me to be on my best behaviour, but here I am tripping over my own two feet to go to bed with her and tell her, "I love you." She had my undivided attention the very moment she set foot on the ground.

I need to keep her away from everyone else.

Jennie POV

The Japanese Bitch keeps looking at me like I'm a snack. 

I need to keep her away from me.

"Follow me to meet the rest of our Mafia," I order, leading them to the other girls. The Japanese Mafia is too weak to do anything. It doesn't matter what they know, they are dead anyway.

Leading them to the infirmary, I face Kyung Mi's pale face and the serious faces of my partners in crime.

'What's wrong?' I wonder.

"Meisa, meet Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa, and Kyung Mi," I state, I smile sweetly at the look of confusion that pastes itself on Kyung Mi's lovely face. Everything about her screams trustworthy, but I can't bring myself to fully trust her. 

'What if they steal her away from you?'

'No, I won't let that happen,' I quickly shake my head away from my thoughts and face the beautiful girls.

Meisa Kuroki POV

"I'm Rosé," the red head volunteers.

"I'm Lisa," the bright Thai girl introduces herself.

"I'm...... Jisoo," the black haired girl murmurs, her face scrunched up as if appalled by the person in front of her.

"I'm Kyung Mi," the last girl says shyly.

I've studied enough Korean to know Kyung Mi means strong woman. The girl in front of me looks anything but strong. She's so ugly compared to the others. She's pathetic. I sneer mentally at her figure and weakness.

The others look like angels. 

Rosé looks like a delicate red rose with lush red petals, but her thorns allure to me the most. Her voice was soft and gentle, tempting me to fall deeper in her charm and drown. Her smile sent waves of warmth up my spine.

Lisa reminds me of my grandmother's Orange Electric Asiatic Lilies. Her orange streaks show positivity and extreme devotion, whereas her white tips show her purity. At the centre of her being rests shoots of orange and red flaunting off her beauty. She's definitely one of a kind. How did I get so lucky as to meet them through my dad.

Jisoo reminds me of a blue lagoon lily, with her calm and loving nature, blue and purple would look gorgeous with her. Her beauty entices me in unimaginable ways. Her smile could light up thousands of galaxies and the citizens hearts too, but why does her nose scrunch up at the sight of me?

Jennie reminds me of a Datura Stramonium lilac Le Fleur, these flowers are pure white with purple streaks near the base of the flower. They can be used for murder purposes are just used as a decorative item. That's like Jennie, she has so much potential, but she has been honed into one the finest of blades with the intent to tease and kill.