Epilogue💕~

"Welcome home, babe," Tharn whispered in his ear as he wrapped his arms around Type's waist, back hugging him as they watched their children play with their new teddy bears.

Type chuckled. "It's good to be back." He turned around in Tharn's arms. "You know... now that we're back... we might get busy again."

His lips were pursed in sudden worry.

Tharn kissed that pout away. "Hey, it's okay if we'll be busy, we'll find the time, I promise. And this time, we don't have to leave the kids or go all the way to a honeymoon. If there was anything I learned on that trip with you is that it doesn't matter where we are. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy."

He pecked his lips again. "So, don't worry too much, okay?"

Smiling, Type nodded and turned back around to continue watching their children. He suddenly got an idea.

"Aura, can you look after Panit and yourself, we will be back in a few minutes after unpacking and then we can have dinner?"

"Yes papa. Aura will be a good girl and look after Panit too."

Type pulled Tharn into their room and closed the door.

Type's face is pressed into a pillow, his hips in the air and he's moaning louder than he'd ever admitted. Tharn is behind him, hands gripping his waist and controlling the way their bodies move together. The pace is fast and hard, but that's exactly how Type likes it. They can go slow some other time. Right now is about speed and competition. Who can make who come first?

Despite the speed, Tharn's thrust is steady. The pounding doesn't falter or stutter as Tharn abuses Type's pleasure button like it's a battle to be won.

Type loves it.

He never says it because it doesn't have to be said.

Tharn can barely read a book, but he can read Type's body as if it's written in the plainest, most obvious of language to ever exist.

Like now, Type's thighs tense and relax as he burrows his face into the pillow and grips the sheets harder, not quite hard enough to rip them. I'm close, Tharn reads. Tharn smirked and Type groaned as if he can see it. He's lost this round.

Tharn's smirk turned into a cheeky grin as he leant forward, covering his husband's pale body with his own, and increases the force behind his thrust. Type lost the breath in his lungs and his moans became desperate gasps for air.

Tharn squeezed Type's hips harder and he surely left bruises, but he enjoys seeing his husband covered in the proof of their lovemaking. And despite all of Type's complaints, Tharn knows he likes them too.

Somehow, Type manages to get enough air in his lungs to moan again and Tharn shudders at the sound. It's rough and scratchy, mixed with a scream. It echos across the bedroom along with the sounds of their slapping skin. Tharn doesn't bother to touch his husband's cock because within seconds Type is breathless again and his body tenses as he comes.

Tharn groans deeply at the feeling of Type tightening around him. He continues to thrust in and out of his husband's body even though Type has collapsed limply beneath him.

"Tharn," Type says, voice soft and a little hoarse.

Tharn's own body draws taught as his orgasm nears. He closes his eyes, concentrating on the sensation of Type's body rhythmically clenching and unclenching around him.

"Tharn," Type says again.

His pace stutters and he lose the beat. Type moans for him and says his name again.

"Tharn."

Tharn clenches his teeth and he pushes as deep into Type as his orgasm overtakes him. He releases in his husband's body and collapses on top of him, panting heavily. He nuzzles Type's sweaty neck as they rest together.

A few minutes pass before Type shifts underneath him and he groans in response. He's still buried in Type's body and Type freezes as he feels Tharn begin to harden again.

Tharn chuckles into his husband's skin before lifting himself onto his knees and manhandling his husband to face him. Type scowls at the treatment, but Tharn kisses him anyway.

No matter where they were or what they were doing, as long as it was with each other and with Aura and Panit, every moment was just as precious.

After this do we really need a honeymoon?

***END***

Thank you for reading till the end! ♥️

And I really loved reading all the comments and opinions. Thank you for supporting my MEWGULF fanfiction... I love you honeybees!! ❤❤💖💖

7/9/2020

©dimplesbelowcuteeyes

There is no words to describe how much I love you
💗🤟🏻
Thats Mewgulf ⬆️