03💕~

*there is no particular word-count, so short or long chaps, really don't matter, but the story is short*

Type's pretty brown eyes were wide in disbelief as he stared at Tharn's excited face.

"A vacation?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Our second honeymoon! We've always wanted to go to one, so now we can!"

"But... what about the kids?"

"Sarawat and Tine volunteered to watch them."

The two were in their bedroom, just having finished dinner. Aura and her brother were in her bedroom, playing for a bit before bedtime.

Type bit his lip in contemplation of everything his husband just told him. In theory, it sounded nice. And he and Tharn could really use a break and time alone with each other. But, the kids...

He felt familiar hands intertwine with his and he looked up to meet Tharn's pout. "Please?" he asked, flashing him those sad eyes. "Our junior project is almost done and I haven't used any of my vacation days yet. And you can switch days with one of the other chefs, right? Please?"

Type could never resist that look, but he still couldn't help but hesitate.

Where would they find the time?

And Aura had never been away from them so long before. And Panit had finally gotten used to having them around, doting on him.

Tharn must have noticed his face as he visibly deflated in disappointment. It made Type feel guilty. It wasn't that he didn't want to go. He wanted to go so very badly.

His older husband flashed him a small smile. "It's okay. I'm sorry for pushing it." He pressed a kiss to Type's forehead. "I'll tell them we can't accept it right now, okay? We'll go another time."

He knew that Tharn probably didn't mean to but the dejected look on the elder's face made him feel a whole lot worse.

"W-Wait," he called out as Tharn picked up his cellphone, most likely to call the Sarawat-Tine couple. "Do... Do you really want to go?"

The older nodded, still pouting. "But, I get if you don't want to go," he replied. "I was kinda hesitant too. I mean, we've never been away from the kids for that long before so it makes me worried." He sighed.

"I guess... I just miss being alone with you. Like, alone and not just ten minutes of pillow talk before bed. It's not even about sex, Type. I just... miss you."

And Type's heart went out to him because he felt the same. He missed his husband too. So very much.

As Tharn started to scroll through his phone to call, Type placed a hand over his wrist.

With a smile, he stated, "Okay, let's go then."

His husband blinked, disbelievingly at him. "Wait... Really?"

Type nodded then shrugged. "I mean, why not? It's a gift, right? And it's only for the weekend, so we're not gone for long. And for the record, I miss you too."

When Tharn broke into the biggest and brightest smile, the younger knew he made the right decision to give this small vacation a chance. The joy in his husband's face was worth it.

Tharn wrapped him in a hug, lifting him up. He mumbled "Thank you" repeatedly, planting kisses all over Type's face.

While his husband was on the phone with Tine, Type sat on the bed watching him. It wasn't until he heard the words "book", "flight", and "hotel" did it finally hit him that they were really doing this.

They were going on a honeymoon. It made him suddenly so giddy and excited.

------

[a/n Luv ya 💕]

A Honeymoon? | MewGulf ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें