13💕~

Finally feeling the fatigue and exhaustion of the day, the couple opted to just cuddle against the bed's headboard, Type settled in between Tharn's legs, as they watched the movie. They were tired, but surprisingly, not tired enough to sleep quite yet.

Soon though, Type found his attention drifting from the movie to his husband's hands settled on his stomach. He started playing with the fingers, intertwining and untwining his fingers through them. Behind him, Tharn chuckled.

"What are you doing,baby?" he whispered in Type's ear, making him shiver a bit.

"Have I ever told you that you have pretty hands?" the younger asked, still preoccupied with the slender limbs, the skin rough and callused from years of writing and plucking on guitar strings. "I've always liked your hands. They're my favorite part of you."

"Last time, you said my lips were your favorite part of me," Tharn laughed.

"I guess all of you is my favorite part of you."

Type grinned at Tharn's blush and leaned his head back to kiss him. His older husband immediately responded, nipping at his plump lips, gently before pulling away.

"We're missing the movie," he complained, but his eyes were still on Type's lips.

"Do you want the movie or me?"

"But, I paid for it!"

"Hmph, fine." Type settled back against his chest and turned his attention back to the T.V.

Not even five minutes later, he felt lips ghosting against his neck and the younger smirked.

"I thought you wanted to watch the movie?" he taunted, unable to suppress a shiver when his husband nipped lightly at his ear.

The next thing he knew, his back was against the bed and Tharn hovered over him with a mischievous smirk. "I changed my mind," he said.

Type grinned before rolling them over and straddling him, catching the older by surprise. He leaned down to catch Tharn's lips with his, kissing him passionately and with everything he had. He missed him. He really, really, really missed him. And he would be a fool not take this chance and show him exactly how much.

Tharn turned his head accordingly to deepen the kiss, dominating the petite man. As they broke the kiss, Type smiled and laughed, "Now?" He whispered into his ear.

"I missed you," He admitted, whispering back into Type's ear before tilting his chin up and kissing the sensitive parts of his neck, which made Type whimper and tighten his grip on Tharn's bicep.

Tharn snaked his hand up Type's shirt and then took, in a somewhat eager manner before he took off his own.

He then proceeded to kiss Type hungrily wanting more, the smaller male could only obey him, giving into Tharn's temptations and going along with it. He was desperately in need for this too.

Type pushed Tharn off him and made the taller man lay on his back on the couch, fully straddling him. He started kissing Tharn's neck, leaving wet, deep red marks that trailed down to his lower area.

Tharn guided him and held his hair, Type then undoing Tharn's belt, taking it off and slowly revealing his erection you could obviously see before he took his pants off. It was still hidden in a layer of Tharn's boxers when Type groped it hard, which made Tharn toss his head back and moan.

"Fuck.." He let out while Type freed his shaft from the boxers, gently grasping on it as he started to slowly pump up and down with his hand which was already making Tharn go crazy.

"Ugh.. go faster," Tharn said through breaths, almost whining. Type did what he was told before he bent down and licked the tip of Tharn's cock, his tongue going down all the way down to his balls, then going back up.

Type watched every reaction Tharn had, then capturing Tharn's whole head in his mouth before sucking and then opening his mouth, letting out a big pop, smirking up at the man, seeing it made Tharn go crazy seeing his husband being so sexy.

Type started to suck on Tharn's dick, slowly going down deeper, inch by inch and pumping his hand where he couldn't reach, going faster each time he went forward.

At this point, Tharn was sputtering, grabbing onto Type's hair and pushing him deeper into him, thrusting his hips at the same time, which made Type gag.

"Sorry," he whispered, loosening the grip of Type's hair, letting him take control, enjoying the moment and watching himself get mouth fucked.

Tharn moaned, "Type, i'm so fucking close.." He said through gasps, the smaller male continuing to go faster at pace until he suddenly stopped as soon as Tharn was so close to coming.

Tharn was bewildered at the notion, watching Type who wiped the drool from his face, letting out a little smug look, "Hey, i'm not letting this night end yet," he said as he got up and went to the drawer he knew Tharn kept the condoms and lube, getting the bottle of lube and taking it back to the couch.

He pushed Tharn back onto the couch, taking both his pants and boxers off quite eagerly. Tharn lay there while Type squeezed lube onto his fingers, taking two digits and pushing it into himself, almost surprised at how cold it was going inside him, readying himself to ride Tharn.

The bigger man watched Type pleasure himself, waiting patiently for him to finish off, biting his lips, resisting the urge to just pin Type right there and fuck him. Type let out a few quiet moans before he pulled out his fingers and squeezed another amount of lube onto his hand and lathered it all on Tharn's dick, the taller man wincing at how cold it was.

Type straddled Tharn and kissed him while he lined his asshole with Tharn's, slowly letting Tharn's dick enter him, his moans muffling from the kiss, while Tharn helped him slowly penetrate.

"You're so tight even today.." Tharn whispered into Type's ear when he broke the kiss, the smaller man breathing slowly and took all of Tharn into himself, until his whole dick disappeared in Type's asshole.

"You okay?" Tharn asked. Type nodded, "Yes.." he managed to gasp out and started to move, with small thrusts, being enveloped in both slight pain which was covered more by the pleasure he received.

With each thrust, Type went faster at pace, balls deep. Tharn helped him go faster, until he couldn't take it anymore and took both of Type's wrists and pinning him down onto the couch and started to take control, fucking him faster and rougher.

Type, at this point was babbling out words that didn't make sense, tightly grabbing and pulling at Tharn's hair, which motivated Tharn to go faster. He then hit Type's prostate as the smaller male almost yelled "There! Right there!" he gasped out, Tharn continuing to hit the same spot "Type, i'm so close.." he said. Type nodded "Me too.." he whispered.

Tharn kept thrusting into Type while the smaller male came, oozing onto his stomach, Tharn keeping the same thrusting speed as he then too came into Type's ass, both of them frozen in the climax, finally relaxing, the bigger man slowly taking his dick out and then collapsed onto Type, both of them trying to catch up with their breaths.

Type sighed, kissing Tharn softly and smiled

"So, what are we going to do with the mess?" he asked. Tharn shrugged, "We'll clean up later," he said after kissing Type softly.

"I love you," he whispered against the thin lips. "I really, really, really love you."

"I know," replied Tharn with just as much affection.

"I love you too." It was the television.

They both shared a laugh as the television became audible to hear again, none of them care as they lay close together and lulled themselves to sleep.

At this moment, it was only about them.

——————
Thoughts?

Hope u liked it ♥️