11💕~

When Type stirred from sleep that morning, the first thing he felt wash over him was a sense of peace and satisfaction. Everything that happened the night before came rushing back into his memory and he felt himself smile. And then, he felt the aching pains.

Groaning softly, the chef opened his eyes to see sunlight streaming in through the large windows of the hotel room. It was late in the morning, probably close to noon. He wasn't surprised that he woke up late; they didn't exactly sleep until morning.

Yet, despite the aches in his muscles, he felt nothing but happiness.

The arm around Type's waist tightened, pulling him back against a warm, bare chest. He felt a nose poke around at his neck, sniffing gently before a kiss was pressed to his ear.

His husband was awake too. Type turned around in his arms and buried his face against his husband's chest.

Tharn chuckled at his antics. "Good morning, Typie," he said, pleasantly.

He really must be happy. The older wasn't a morning person. Oh, the things sex did to a person.

Type raised his head a little to peck his lips and smile at him. "Morning, Tharn," he responded.

Tharn made a face at the nickname. "And you ruined the mood."

He tried to move away but Type had already firmly wrapped his arms around his waist, making sure he stayed locked in place. The older immediately gave up struggling.

"Did you want morning sexy times too?" Type teased.

Tharn huffed, but his cheeks were pink, indicating his answer. "Never mind that. It's late anyway. And I'm hungry."

As if it heard him, his stomach rumbled. Type laughed, poking the slightly chubby stomach.

"We should get up then."

"Okay."

But, he didn't move.

"Tharn."

"Five more minutes?"

Type laughed again and acquiesced, also happy about the morning cuddle. Tharn's skin was warm against his and if they didn't have an entire day planned for sightseeing, he would have gladly stayed in his husband's arms all day, not letting go.

Another rumble sounded out, this time, from the younger's stomach. The older laughed and pulled away from him.

"Alright, time to get ready," he stated as he got up.

Type's eyes ran over the faint red lines on the older's back as he stretched and he reached out to caress one of them.

"Sorry about this," he said, but not really feeling sorry. It had been a long time since he had seen any of his marks on Tharn's skin.

The older grinned at him. "You can make it up to me tonight," he said, before winking, saucily. "I'm gonna go shower. Want to join me?"

"If I join you, we'll starve to death."

"Good point."

"I'll check on the kids while you're in there."

So while Tharn was in the shower, Type called Sarawat and spoke to Aura for a little bit. When Tharn was done, Type gave him the phone so he could take his turn in the shower and his husband could talk to their daughter. The older put the phone on speaker so he could get dressed.

Aura seemed to be doing better, even talking about how her uncle Sarawat and Uncle Tine were going to take them to the park to play after lunch.

By the time Tharn hung up, Type had already finished showering and getting dressed. The older took a good minute or so just admiring his husband's handsome features, the way his hair falls over his forehead, the sharp but cute nose, and the sexy naturally pouty lips.