Fuck. I thought he'd forget about me! Fuck fuck fuck! I can't let him see me!

My heart thumped as my fingers raced across the keyboard and pressed send.

"No Harry you can't come over." 

As badly as I wanted to see him, I couldn't. 

"Playing hard to get? Naughty girl." He responded.

I threw my head back in frustration. He doesn't get it. 

"No Harry I'm serious! You will not be fucking me tonight, ass hole!" I answered, bursting into tears again. 

"I'm afraid you're wrong. Walking up the steps to your door now. And just retrieved the spare key- same place you've always hid it! You should really come up with a new hiding place, love." I could amost see the smirk on his face. 

I panicked when I heard the door being unlocked and slammed shut.

"Abigail, where are you love?"

"D-Don't come up here Harry." I yelled back, trying to keep my voice stable.

I heard him chuckle and say, "You are in store for some major punishment, babe." 

The stairs creaked with his footsteps, quick and eager. 

He was getting closer. I jumped up from my bed and ran to shut my bedroom door before he could come in. Just as I was swinging it closed, he stopped it and threw it open, slamming me against the wall. He didn't get a chance to take in my appearance. He looked me straight in the eyes and pinned my wrists above my head. 

"Harry stop!" I begged, tears now dripping down my face.

He just laughed, still looking me straight in the eyes, and reached down to grab one of my breasts.

"Mmm babe, feels like your breasts have gotten bigger. I like it."

"Damn it Harry! Fucking stop!" 

"What the hell is your problem Abigail?!" He asked, still staring into my eyes with his electric green ones.

"HARRY ARE YOU BLIND?! HOW HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED YET?" I screamed.

"What are you talking abo-" Harry began to look over my body, stopping when he came to my large, protruding baby bump.

He let my wrists go and took a step back in disbelief. He looked angry, disappointed, and sad. 

"Bastard." I said as I walked towards my bed.

I laid down on my side, facing away from him, and cried as silently as I could. He is going to ruin everything. Shit. 

I felt Harry sit down next to me. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up.

"Harry I-I'm sorry you couldn't fuck me today..." I said, figuring that was really all he cared about.

He probably doesn't realize the baby is even his. 

"What? You think I'm upset about this because I can't fuck  you?!" Harry spits out. "Turn around, Abigail. Look at me when we talk." 

I struggled to roll over a few times before actually accomplishing it. I looked up at him and he studied my face, taking in how much difficulty I've been having. 

"Now answer my question." He said after a few moments.

"Yeah..I mean, you've never seemed to really care about getting to know me or anything, only about fucking me...so I just kind of assumed thats why you're upset...because you can't do it because of this." I motioned at my bump and looked up at him.