Mend Your Broken Heart - Part 1

I sighed as I rolled over again, trying to get comfortable. It was 2 A.M and I'd been trying to fall asleep for hours. Why does my life feel so wrong? I mean, it seems like everything is fine, so why do I always feel like something is missing?

My thoughts were interrupted by the phone ringing. I reached over and grabbed it from the bed-side table. I graciously answered it, happy to have something to distract me from my inability to sleep.

"Hey. Who's this?" I said, yawning.

"You know who." I could recognize that husky voice anywhere.

"Oh hey Harry. What's up? Why are you calling so late?"

"Well..I just found out that our tour dates were moved. We leave two days from now." He stated.

Two days?! I'm going to miss him so much..not that he'll me miss me. Now that I think of it, why's he even telling me this?

"Okay.." I said, trying not to sound too heartbroken, "Why are you telling me this?"

"Well you see Abigail, I need to make sure I get to fuck you one more time nice and hard before I leave." Harry said with a growl.

Of course. That's why it mattered.

"Okay." I whispered.

I should have said no. I should have told him that I was done being his whore. But I loved him so much, and if spending time with him meant having rough hard sex with him, then so be it.

"I'm on my way over. I want you naked when I get there." He said.

I could hear the sound of his range rover turning on.

"Okay. See you soon Harry."

And with that I hung up.

I striped myself of my clothes and laid down on my bed. I decided to get myself ready for him, so I rolled over onto my stomach and began to slowly rub my clit. Slipping two digits inside of me, I moaned out as I imagined they were Harry's long fingers instead.

Why do I love him so much? And why can't he love me back? We're not even friends, really. We met at a club and I went home with him and had some fun. When he asked for my phone number, I was so excited because I really liked him and I thought I meant more to him than just a one night stand or somebody to fuck. But every time he ever called or texted me, it was about hooking up because he was horny. That's all I am to him. A fuck buddy. But that's better than nothing, right?

I came out of my thoughts when my fingers hit my g-spot and I let out a loud moan. I curved them again, rubbing my clit with my thumb. When was Harry going to get here? I didn't even know how long I'd been going at it because I was so lost in my thoughts.

I continued slamming my fingers in me as I let out short breathy moans. I was so close to coming.

That was when I felt a sharp pain on my bum. Something had..hit me? I turned around just in time to see Harry raise his hand and strike it down on my ass again.

"Naughty, naughty girl.." Harry murmured.

"H-Harry..How long have you been here?" I asked nervously as I rolled over onto my back.

"Long enough. What the hell do you think you were doing, baby?" He growled.

"I-I was um..getting ready for you?" I tried to sound confident but it came out as more of a question.

"And did I tell you to do that?" Harry asked.

I shook my head and he chuckled.

"What am I going to do with you Abigail..You're just so naughty." He grabbed my breasts roughly as he spoke.

"Please Harry.."

"Please what? What do you want me to do?" Harry said with a smirk.

"Fuck me." I muttered.

"Do you wanna be punished my little whore? Hmm?" He began sucking on my neck, waiting for my reaction.

"Just fuck me Harry no foreplay damn it!" I yelled, trying to push his head away from my neck.

"Woah babe, feisty. Sorry love, but that just won't do." He began unbuckling his belt.

Once it was off, he put my hands together over my head and tied them to the head board with his belt.

I whimpered and Harry laughed.

"That's much better."

He threw his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. Then he got up and pulled down his jeans and boxers together in one tug. Harry jumped on top of me and suddenly slammed into me.

I screamed, not expecting it.

"Fuck you're so wet and tight.." Harry moaned as he began thrusting in and out quickly, not letting me adjust to his size.

"Oh my gosh Harry!" I yelled.

"Ahh you feel so good around my cock baby!"

"Harry I'm gonna come..." I warned.

"Hold it as long as possible babe, this is gonna have to last us until I get back from tour.." Harry reminded me.

I tried to hold it as long as possible, but I was soon writhing underneath him.

"Can't...hold...it..." I moaned.

"Come for me Abigail." Harry demanded.

I let go, screaming and moaning words I couldn't make out while my body trembled relentlessly.

"Fuck Abigail you're so hot!" Harry yelled as he shot strings of his cum deep inside me.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me while we both caught our breath.

After a moment, Harry got up and began to redress himself.

"Well..um I guess maybe I'll you when we get back from the tour." Harry stated awkwardly as he rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, uh, I guess.." I said, holding back tears.

Then he walked out, muttering some words I couldn't quite make out. I could've sworn he said "I'll miss you." But I doubted it because I didn't think he cared that much about me.