She's Not Afraid - Zayn

This is written from Zayn's P.O.V

She continuously interrupted my thoughts all day long. It makes no sense though. I barely even met her, I didn't even catch her name! How could she mean that much to me?

"Zayn? Everything alright?" Liam asked. 

We were at dinner, along with Niall, Louis, and Harry, at Nando's. I was in a daze and barely said anything all day unless I needed to. 

"I don't get it..." I thought out loud.

The boys stared at me, confused.

"Get what?" Harry asked.

"The girl." 

"What girl?" Louis persisted.

"Right, so...last night I was walking home from the bar...." 

FLASHBACK......

I wrapped my coat tighter around myself as I felt a cool gust of wind. I walked quickly, wanting to get out of the cold as soon as possible. The bar was only a few blocks down from my flat. I thought about my toasty warm home and began to walk faster- when I walked into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" A girl around my age said from where I had knocked her onto the ground.

"No no I am! I knocked you on the floor!" I grabbed her hand and helped her up.

She looked up at me with her big, brown, sparkling eyes. I wish that moment could have lasted a life time. She was absolutely stunning.

"You're Zayn Malik." She stated.

"Yeah, you a fan?" I asked.

"You could say that. I won't freak out or anything though. I mean, you're just a normal boy after all." 

It almost offended me that that was all I was to her, even thought she was right.

"Want me to like, walk you home or something? You know, cuz I like knocked you over..." I said.

"Nah, that's okay." She responded.

I was genuinely shocked. A girl turned me down just like that?

"Ha..you know, most girls wouldn't turn me down like that..." I said.

"And why not?" She asked, smirking.

"They're afraid they won't get their chance at me again." I stated.

"If I leave an impression on you, and you actually want me for more than just a one night stand, then you'll look for me. Otherwise, why should I waste my time?" She questioned.

I didn't say anything, so she continued.

"I have a feeling I did leave an impression on you though, Zayn. So I'm not afraid. See you sometime." She stated before walking away, leaving me lost for words.

END OF FLASHBACK

"So what's the big deal with this girl?" Niall asked.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"I mean, why are you so intrigued by her?" He rephrased his question.

"She's not afraid." I explained as if it was the simplest, most obvious thing ever. 

"Afraid of what? Walking home alone?" Niall asked, not getting the point.

"No you idiot! She's not afraid that I'm going to give up on her..." I said.