Dirty niall imagine

Niall and I always had something between us. We were always checking each other out in class whenever we got the chance, but we had always just pretended we didnt notice. But it was so obvious. The sexual frustration was killing both of us. We both knew that sooner or later one of us would crack, it was getting worse and worse as the weeks went on.

I'd wear more exposing clothes just to get his attention, and believe me, it did. He'd always look me up and down as I walked into class- he couldn't help it.

The problem is, the whole thing is so wrong. Not because we had never said anything about it to each other, because thats not that big of a deal. And not because we had "sexual tension", we cant really help that. Not even because I was starting to dress like a slut to get his attention, although that isn't so great either.

The problem is...

He's my teacher.

I know I know, it's so wrong. But you've got to see this guy. He's so attractive.

A few days ago, Niall finally gave into the growing sexual tension....

I just finished changing for volleyball practice after school when my friend, who's also on the team, came in. She was about to start changing when she remembered something.

"Ugh, I've got to go talk to Mr. Horan about the work I missed when I was absent." she said, slinging her bag back over her shoulder.

I lit up when she said his name, but she didn't notice.

"I'll go with you!" I exclaimed.

"nah it's ok. You don't have to."

"But I want to do I am." I said, smiling.

She shrugged her shoulders and we both made our way to Mr. Horan's room.

My heart was beating quickly. I was excited because I knew Mr. Horan would crack at the sight of me in my short, tight volleyball spandex and tshirt with the sleeves cut off, showing most of my sports bra.

My friend got to his room and stood in the door way. I was behind her and Mr Horan couldn't really see me. She knocked on the wall to get his attention.

"Hi Mr. Horan. I wanted to ask you what work I missed yesterday."

"Ah yes come in." He said, looking up.

She walked in and I came in behind her.

He looked at me and gulped, his eyes getting big as he looked me up and down.

"and what are you doing here?" he asked, his voice a bit shaky.

"just waiting for my friend." I winked at him, making sure she wasnt looking.

He looked at me and shook his head slightly while glaring at me. He knew what I was trying to do.

"Right well you're not needed for this so go to wherever you're supposed to be." He made a gesture with his hand as if to shoo me away.

"I'm supposed to be at volleyball practice actually, which is why I'm wearing this." I slowly spun around to demonstrate what was wearing, giving him a good view of my ass.

"Go to volleyball." Mr. Horan pointed towards the door, signaling to me.

I turned around and slowly walked out, swaying my hips.

My friend came back and joined practice a few minutes after it started.

"what was that all about?" She asked while we were bumping back and forth.

"What was what all about?" I pretended I didn't know what she meant.

"Ya know, the whole thing with Mr Horan?"