Dirty Harry Imagine

You absolutely couldn't believe it. You were at a one direction meet and greet. But you were dead last in line, and kind of worried that they wouldnt have time to get to you. After standing there and worrying about that for two hours, you were snapped out of your daze.

"You can go in now." You looked up to see Paul standing infront of you.

How the hell didn't you notice that the girl infront of you went in and then left?

"right, ok." You took a deep breath and walked into the room where the boys were signing and meeting fans.

You wanted to make a good impression so you didn't fangirl. You were wearing a short, tight, black pencil skirt with a ramones shirt and sandals.

"Hello love!" A flawless Louis chirped.

"Hey guys!" you said, trying to keep your cool.

You heard Harry mumble something along the lines of, "Finally a fit one." to Zayn, who chuckled and punched Harry playfully.

You blushed at Harry's comment and walked over to them.

"Want a picture?" Liam asked.

You just nodded excitedly.

You went and stood between Harry and Zayn. Louis and Niall stood on Harry's other side and Liam stood next to Zayn.

"Say cheese!" the photographer-who you'd just noticed was in there-said.

You all laughed and said cheese. Just as she was taking the photo, you felt a hand grasp your bum.

You jumped and screamed. All the boys looked at you worried except for harry, who just smirked at you.

"H-Harry..was that you?!" You shrieked.

"Yeah sorry love. Couldn't help myself." You turned bright red from his response.

"What did you do haz?" Louis asked.

"Grabbed her bum." Harry shrugged like it was no big deal.

The boys all laughed and you just stated at them. Then you went to take another picture, this time ignoring it when he grabbed your bum.

After the picture, they signed some stuff and you began to walk out but they stopped you.

"Wait! Wanna hang out with us some more?" Louis asked.

"Are you serious?!" You were shocked.

"Yeah. You're cool and funny and we love to get to know fans better."

You agreed and went back to their hotel with them.

You all sat in the "living room" of their suite, talking and having a good time. You noticed Harry kept looking at you with lust-filled eyes.

"Hey Lou, where's the bathroom?" You asked.

Once he had told you where, you got up to go. Your skirt was pulled up even higher from sitting and your ass cheeks showed slightly. You tugged it down a few inches and slowly walked to the bathroom.

On the way out, you noticed Harry whisper something to zayn with a smirk on his face.

You didn't hear what he said, but you did hear zayn whisper, "Bro, you're objectifying her."

You ignored it and continued to the bathroom. You were just walking in when you felt a pair of hands on your hips.

"Hey baby." Harry kissed your neck.

"You scared me." You muttered, looking down.

"I want you so bad, y/n. Do you want me?" He asked, nibbling your earlobe.