Dealing with things

Start from the beginning

''I'm gonna go finish my book... I have a few chapters left.." I heard Carl say as he got up and left.

I sighed as Michonne look over at me. "I feel bad now.." I said as I looked over at Michonne. I saw Rick walk in and grab some scissors from the counter.

"Thank you... I heard him laughing in here.. Almost forgot how that sounded like.. He needs the both of you..." He said.

"...It was mostly Y/N...." Michonne said while looking at me. I smiled a little and looked down.

''I know that's alot to throw at you so if you're ever feeling like you need a break.." He said.

"I'm done taking breaks" I heard Michonne say as Rick nodded.

Silence was then heard across the room.

"So what's the plan?...This place, is it home? Or just a stop along the way?" Michonne asked while leaning against the counter and looking at Rick.

Rick hesitated, looking around and thinking.

"Well let's just... Let's just stay here while we figure it out.." Rick said as he stared at Michonne.

"Well we'll need more supplies.. I'll go with Carl and get some.." Michonne said as she started leaving.

"I-I'll come too.." Rick said.

"You were unconscious yesterday.." She pointed out as she stopped and looked back at Rick.

"Well I'm awake today.." Rick said.

I sighed and said, "We need you strong... Just rest, one more day.. So I'll go with Carl.. Michonne can stay here with you so she can take care of you..".

They looked at me unsure but Michonne nodded. She gestured me to follow her as she grabbed her bag. I followed her out and into the hall. She went into a room and then came out with her Katana.

"If you're gonna go, you're gonna need to be silent. So you won't get into any trouble.." She said as she put it around my shoulder.

"Remember how I taught you..?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah.. Aim for the heads, swing with force and backen up a bit.." I said as I looked at her, remembering.

She smiled and said, "Like I said... Fast learner..". I smiled.

"Okay, now go upstairs and get Carl.." She said.

I nodded and walked away. I turned towards the stairs and ran up them. I passed a few doors until I found one open. I leaned against it and found Carl laying on the bed while looking at his book. 'The way his hair locks as it goes across his face. His crystal blue eyes staring up at his book..'

Carl looked at me and I looked at him. "C'mon... We're going on a scavenge.." I said smiling slightly. He nodded as he sat up and grabbed his hat. We walked out and went down the stairs.

"Grab as much stuff as you can.. Be careful alright?" Michonne said. We nodded and Michonne looked at us.

"Alright you may leave.." Michonne said. With that said we walked out the house and I noticed Rick walk out.

"How long do you think you'll be? It's 8:15 now.." Rick said.

"Not long... We'll probably be back by noon.." I said.

"Alright.. Be careful... You understand?" Rick said to Carl. Carl nodded and Rick gave him his gun. Carl put the gun in his holster and sighed.

"Hey... Everything okay?" Rick asked.

Carl looked down then back at Rick. "Yeah I'm just... Hungry" He said looking at Rick.

"Alright, I'll see you in a couple hours.." He said as we started walking. Carl nodded and we walked off.