Slowly torn apart

Hi!! My room is infested!! D;;;;; I'm so sad ;( Anyway, This chapter takes place after you were thrown in the cart, basically you're in the cart! I really hope you enjoy this one! :) It's going to show a little bit of bonding. I really hope you like this chapter, sorry for any mistakes! And happy reading!!

*~Y/N's POV~*

They shut the door behind me and I could barely even see, it was really dark. "I see you followed the path as well.." I heard some familiar voice say. "Yep, I told you they'd come!" I heard another voice familiar as well say. They stepped forward and I looked at them. Britney and Michael..

"What do you say we punch the hell out of her?" Britney said. "No!" Michael said, he got in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Listen, I know you're mad at all of us mostly me because of your loss-"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE?! You have a perfect life with Carl! And your mom is-"

"My mom's dead... She was long ago, My dad, Big brother, even my best friend now! They're all dead!" I yelled.

"You should be lucky you at least have your brother.." I said as I walked over towards the corner and sat down. I noticed there was some people in here. All grown ups.

"Hey," I heard someone next to me say. I turned my head and saw Michael. He had a small smile formed on his lips. I looked over at Britney who was sobbing in the corner.

"S-She just needs some time.." He said. I looked back at him. "Do you think she hates me?" I asked anxiously. "No... She's just.. Um... Y-Yeah she hates your guts," He said hesitating.

I sighed heavily and looked at my hands. "If it makes you feel better, it's not all completely your fault," He said. "It is all my fault! And I'm going to fix it," I said as I stood up. "Okay just, just be okay," He said, sitting there. I nodded and walked over towards Britney. I sat next to her and she lifted her head up from her arms, her knees up to her chest.

"What do you want?" She asked. I sighed and looked at her, her eyes were red and she hiccuped from the sobbing. "I just wanted to talk to you," I said. "I know how you feel.. I've felt like that before and I still do, I have nightmares everyday about the same thing, it was all my fault they died, I could've saved them," I continued as I looked down at my thumbs which were fiddling. "I-I'm still looking for my best friend, Y/F, we were in a car crash right after my dad died, our car flipped over, I saw her body was carried out, I screamed for them to stop but no one listened," My eyes started to get watery, the memories flowing right back.

"Is that how Carl found you?" Britney asked suddenly. I looked at her and nodded. She looked down and so did I. "Can I ask, how your mom died?" She asked. Horribly. I hesitated. "People, People ate her, they were cannibals and I had to put her down. Being here now, makes me feel like I'm in that horrible experience again," I answered more tears streaming down. "It's not over, I know it isn't.." She said. Britney thought for a moment.

"We're not going to die, not today," Britney said to everyone in the cart, standing up on her feet. I looked at her, she looked determined and brave. I touched her shoulder lightly and nodded. "Britney's right, but if we're not going to die today we better get prepared right now, find anything! Wood, sticks, anything! And make it into a sharp weapon! Make sure when we get out to make everything count..." I said to everyone in the cart as I stood up.

"Sounds like a plan.." A guy said as he walked up to me. I started to pull on a piece of wood on the wall. "It is, but if it doesn't work?" A woman behind him asked. "It will work," I said as I pulled out the wood from the wall. Everyone stood up and started to pull on wood in the cart's floor and walls. I sharpened both sides of the wooden stick with the corner of the door frame. "So what are you now? The leader?" The same guy asked. "I don't know," I said unsure as I looked at my weapon which was now sharpened from both sides.