The prison break

Sorry for any mistakes on writing!

**************

*~Y/N's POV~*

We entered the prison and saw Britney, Laurence, and Michael being introduced to everyone.

"Carl will show you guys your rooms," Rick said.

"Can I help too?" I asked.

"Yeah, you can help Carl show them the prison and their rooms also," Rick said smiling.

I smiled back and we headed towards the hall. Michael and his father talking in the front while Carl and Britney were in front of me but far.

'I don't want that bitch stealing anything of mine! Especially the thing that matters to me the most basically the only thing I have left..'

"You know Carl I like your hat," I heard Britney say. I looked up to see that Britney was touching Carl's hat while smiling. Carl just nodded without looking at her.I glared at her. 'She better not FUCKING steal him away from me! Cause I will stab a bitch!' I thought as I clutched my fists.

"Why don't you talk a lot?" She asked. "I don't know you," He said. I laughed and saw her glare at me. I noticed Carl grow a smile on his lips and chuckle. I smiled as I looked down at the ground.

I then noticed that I was behind everyone. I walked faster wanting to catch up. Suddenly a foot stuck out and I tripped. I fell and hit my shoulder. I groaned in pain as my whole shoulder felt as if it were bitten off but it wasn't, it was bruised badly at least I think. I saw Carl run over to me and look at my shoulder. I winced as he touched it and he looked at me sadly.

"Is she okay?" I heard Britney ask as she had a fake sad expression. I cussed under my breath and felt my shoulder hurt even worse. "You know what I'm going to go see Hershel!" I said smiling falsely as I got up on my own wincing in pain and walking out slowly.

"I can go with you!" Carl said as he walked over to me.

"No I'm okay, plus you need to show them their rooms," I said smiling falsely.

He looked at me not knowing what to do but nodded. I walked away and saw them walk the opposite direction. I also noticed Britney smile at me as she pointed at Carl who apparently was turned around.

'Oh no, no, no, no, no, no!!! Don't you fucking dare you little bitch! Why did I even refuse to take him with me?! I will tear you into fucking pieces!' I thought as I gasped and turned around.

'That Brat is going to pay..'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*~T I M E S K I P~*

I walked out of the hall and into the medical center. I noticed that people were running all over the place. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. Unfortunately no one seemed to be paying attention they all seemed busy on other things.

I saw Glenn run by and grabbed his shoulder with my not bruised arm. "What's going on? What is everyone looking around for?" I asked confused. He just looked at me for a while and responded "Hershel is gone and so is Michonne.. We don't know where they are,".

He then ran off trying to look for them. 'Where is Hershel?! Michonne?! Michonne could protect herself! I'm worried because Michonne isn't the kind of person to disappear easily! The only thing that I'm worried about is what happened?! Could they have turned?! No, no! Maybe they are looking out for something or someone. Where'd they go though?'

Just when I thought of that a huge noise came as the prison shook and I fell on my shoulder. I groaned in pain as the pain worsened.

People screamed some even armed as they all hurried outside. I ran out and towards my room. I entered and grabbed my backpack. I took all the pictures off quickly and got all my weapons. I looked around and saw tape on the bedside table. I grabbed it and sighed heavily.'This is gonna hurt..'