Beautiful isn't it?

Haven't done a Carl's Point Of View in a long time, so I decided to do so!Enjoy :)******************

*~Carl's POV~*

The car drove and I saw the trees passing by as I looked out the window. Y/N was laying on my lap sleeping. 'She's so beautiful, I've never felt this way about a girl. Not even with Sophia.. Y/N made me change ever since my mom died..' I shut my eyes for a while then opened them again. 'And today really scared the shit out of me.'

* F L A S H B A C K *

"You seem to really like Y/N," Maggie said as she picked up some Twinkies. "Yeah she made me forget all the pain from before.." I said as I looked down and smiled. "I know how it feels to fall in love, it's wonderful especially seeing young love just like you two!" She said pinching my cheek. I laughed and saw Michonne over at the pharmacy center. I was about to go over there when I suddenly saw something that caught my eye. It was a beautiful heart shaped necklace, glimmering red. I picked it up from the jewelry place counter and put it in my pocket. We zipped up our bags and walked over towards Michonne. I saw Michonne throw a bag at Y/N inside, she caught it and started collecting medicine. "Maggie!" I heard Glenn yell. We all walked over towards him and saw he injured his shoulder. "Do you have bandages?" Maggie said looking at him. "We could find some in here," Glenn said. With that being said they left. I suddenly heard a banging on the window from the pharmacy.'Oh no! Y/N!' I quickly ran towards it and saw Y/N surrounded by Walkers. I tried to open the door,but it was locked, it needed a key! "DAMMIT!" I said as I tried to kick the door down, didn't work. I saw Michonne try to open the window but failed. Tears started forming in my eyes as I looked at the window. I banged on the window now sobbing. 'I don't want to lose her! She's my only hope, the only reason why I'm alive and happy! I will never be happy again without her! Please, Please, Please don't leave me, Y/N!' I saw her kill the walkers and walk further away towards the point were I couldn't see her. "I'm sure, she'll get out of there Carl," Michonne said while putting her hand on my shoulder. "And what if she doesn't?! She's the only reason I'm happy, without her I'll never be happy," I said while looking down, my hands were still on the window. Michonne looked at me sadly and said, "you really love her don't you?". I nodded my head and saw the tears streaming down my face."I'm sorry," I said. She looked at me and said, "It's okay I would do the same if I was in your place,". "I'm just so worried," I continued. I then looked up and saw Y/N with the keys in her hand. My face instantly lit up and I ran towards the door. She unlocked it and I instantly pulled her into a hug. I then kissed her and saw her blush madly. I then felt her kiss me back and blushed. "Don't ever do that again, you scared the hell out of me!" I said as I pulled away. She hugged me tightly and said "I'm sorry,". I then responded "it's okay the good thing is that your alright!"

*B A C K T O R E A L I T Y *

'I was so scared back there, she's my everything and the last thing I want is her dead. I really didn't like that the thought of her being dead. She's beautiful, sweet, talented, cute and has a beautiful personality, I love her so much...Y/N'

Dad stared at me though the rear mirror. "You really like Y/N don't you?" Dad asked me while looking at the road. "Yeah.." I said as I looked down at her. "I've never seen you this happy since..." My dad trailed off. "I know, she made me look at the bright side in things.." I said looking out the window. My dad smiled and I smiled back.

I reached for the side pocket on my bag and got out the pictures. I smiled at them as I saw the one of us kissing. I then looked at the other one. She was on the crook of my neck as I smiled. I stared at the picture for a while and put them back. 'I'll keep them for as long as I'll live while I'm protecting her,' I then felt tired so I laid my head on Y/N's stomach and fell asleep.