PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi

Start from the beginning

After two minutes Nk came inside with the doctor. both Arnav and Nk went outside the room as the doctor was checking Khushi. After five minutes the doctor came outside. The entire family came inside RM. Akash, Aman, and Shyam directly rushed towards Arnav's room seeing that everyone followed them.

Arnav: Doctor how is she?

Doctor: It is a molestation case Mr. Raizada. For now, I treated her injuries but about her mental condition, we should wait till she gets conscious. I give her an injection. make sure she gets plenty of rest and healthy intake and without fail bring her to the hospital tomorrow. handle her patiently we don't how she reacts after getting conscience. if she goes overboard give her the injection and immediately bring her to the hospital. saying the doctor left there.

Family members were shocked listening to their conversation

Nani: Chote what happened to Gudiya? why the doctor is saying molesta... Oh God why are not saying anything?

Arnav: Nani... wo... woh kh... khushi

Anjali: Don't stammer Chote tell me what happens to her.

Arnav: Di woh Khushi...

Shyam: Anjali someone tried to molest her and don't worry we reached there before anything happens to her.

Anjali: You too know that.

Aman: Di we didn't want to tense you all.

Anjali huffed in anger hearing their excuse. " She is also my sister Aman and this didn't give you a nice excuse"

Arnav: Di I don't want media and others' attention towards Khushi...

Nani: Move aside I want to see Gudiya.

Arnav silently moves inside the room others followed him inside.

Ladies gulp their tears seeing pale and lifeless Khushi and men become furious thinking about the beast... They promised to destroy the beast who did this to her.

Before anyone opens their mouth Arnav signals everyone to move out of the room without disturbing Khushi.

Nani: Who was that beast chote

Arnav gives her a blank look towards her " Don't know"

Nani angrily: You Don't Know... You the GREAT ASR don't know.

Shyam: Nani we got the CCTV footage we will catch him

Anjali: And give him a deadly punishment.

When everyone wants to stay with Khushi Aman managed to leave their room. Diya and Aarav were in Shyam Anjali's room as they cried seeing Khushi's wound. Arnav silently went inside and sit beside Khushi looking at her face without any expression seeing this Aman signed he know Arnav want some space so without disturbing him he went towards the office room to see the CCTV footage.

.

.

At midnight Arnav woke up suddenly feeling restless and become shocked to see Khushi missing in his room. He shouts calling her Name and searches the bathroom, closet, Poolside, and her room suddenly a dreadful thought struck in her mind, and rushed towards the terrace and stood shocked seeing Khushi standing near the edge and looking at the sky.

He immediately rushed towards her at wind speed to hold her in his arms and become shocked when Khushi pushed him from her with force.

Khushi is startled by Arnav's sudden hug and becomes terrified remembering molestation and pushing Arnav thinking he is that person... When she saw it was Arnav she feels guilty seeing his painful look towards her and hugged him tightly feeling safe in his arms.