第九章 [𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ W ]

"Thank you for driving me back home." Jina thanked me as she unfastens her seat belt. I shook my head repeatedly.

"It's not a problem, besides I promised uncle to drive you anywhere in fact." I chuckled, unfastening my seat belt as well.

"It's that so." Jina giggled. I don't think I can get tired of listening to her laugh.

"Here, let me help you unpack the things."

Jina nodded as she exited the car. It took us only a couple of minutes to place them back to their respective places.

"Thanks, Win. I wouldn't be able to carry all the trays by myself." She laughed, sighing slightly.

"I'll be there whenever you need me, always," I said without a second thought. As soon as I realised how that came out, I immediately explained,

"i-i mean, I'm here to help y-you a-anytime."

" I get it, Winwin. Don't worry." Jina giggled as she ruffled my hair.

She never did that before...

What does that mean...?

"Oh! I hear honking outside. Must be uncle." Jina chanted as she glances outside the window beside the main door. I look through and saw an old man waving his arms like a madman through the window of a van.

Yeap, that's definitely uncle.

"Well... I should get going."

To be honest, I don't really want to go...

I rather stay here than go back with that madman I have as an uncle.

"I'll walk with."

Jina opened the door and I quickly exited. I hastily put on my black sneakers. I got up and wiped my hands on my blue denim jeans.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jina. I'll be here by 8." I beamed, placing one hand behind my head sheepishly.

"I know, I know. Uhmm... L-listen..." Jina mumbled softly.

"Hmm?"

"I- I w-wanna say t-that I li-like..."

"Like what?"

What is she trying to say?

What does she like?
Other than apples that is.

"l-i m-mean.... look over there!" Jina yelled as she pointed to god knows what. My eyes followed to where her finger was pointing but I didn't see anything but the darkness and of course Uncle still waving his arms like a madman.

Can he like, stop?

Just, please.

"There? I don't see anything, Jina." I squinted my eyes as much as I could but still couldn't see what the hell she was pointing at.

I was about to face her when I felt something soft against my left cheek. It was quick but I knew it at least lasted a second or maybe 2.

Or did it felt like forever?

Wait...

It was soft...

And I heard the gentle sound of a smack.

Did she just kiss me?

JINA KISSING ME?

ON THE CHEEK?