第十二章 [𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Jina... I have something to tell you..." Winwin nervously said, his hand sweaty despite surrounded by the cold Autumn air.

"Yes, Win?" Jina stopped in her tracks before placing the freshly baked apple pies onto the wooden table.

Winwin walked closer before closing the gap between them. He immediately engulfed Jina into a hug as he exclaimed, "I love you!" He didn't stop hugging her, instead spun her around a couple of times.

"Winwin! Put me down!" Jina shrieked but giggled in delight nonetheless.

"Okay, okay." He carefully places her back down to the ground, her kitten heels click softly against the floor.

"Why did you have to do that?!" She hit his shoulder, trying to stabilise her breathing.

"Because you make me the happiest man alive," Winwin answered, his eyes staring back at hers brightly. Jina blushed furiously before looking away. Even though they were dating for a little over a month now, he never ceases to make Jina fall in love with him over and over again.

"I love you too, Winwin." She hugged him as she gave a quick peck. They were staring into each other's eyes lovingly when someone interrupted from the front.

"Are you guys done now? I really want a slice of apple pie." The couple snapped their heads to the front of the stall, cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment. The person continued, as he stomped his feet repeatedly, "I was this close to stealing one since you guys were too busy to notice."

"TY!" Jina exclaimed, surprised. He never came to the stall this early before and they haven't even opened yet.

"Aren't you a little early...?" Winwin coaxed as he cut a piece of apple pie and place it inside a small box.

"If I came later, the pies would all be sold out!" Taeyong fretted as he handed money to Jina.

"Fair enough..." Winwin mumbled as he handed the box to Taeyong.

"Thanks! And please! Get a room." He groused before walking away. Winwin groaned, dropping the cake knife into the table before continuing to set up the stall. Jina just giggled as she did the same.

"I can't believe you guys are finally together! I thought I was going to the grave without seeing my nephew finally in love!" Uncle Dong faked a tear, wiping it with a handkerchief.

"Don't say that, uncle!" Winwin scolded him. Even though Winwin knew he was only joking, he couldn't bear the thought of his uncle leaving him.

"Don't worry! I'll be here till you guys get married!" Uncle winked as he poked Winwin with his elbows.

"Uncle!" Winwin groaned embarrassed.

"Hey, you better make me your best man!" Yuta demanded, crossing his arms against his chest.

"No, you have to make me your best man!" Taeyong argued, scowling at the Japanese boy sitting beside him.

"I've been his friend since we were in college!" Yuta snapped, sending a death glare at the Korean boy.

"And I've been a great friend since we met 4 months ago!" Taeyong protested, still trying to win over Winwin.