第七章 [𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐥]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ W ]

And for the next week, my days have been the same. I would go to Jina's house in the morning, exactly at 8 in the morning. We bake the goods, have lunch together and set up the stall by 2 in the farmers' market.

Everything was going fine but we still had one problem left...

What are we going to name our stall?!

Even our customers are wondering so...

"Say Winwin, what's the name of the stall? I would like to recommend it to my friends. I really enjoyed the apple pie but the rest of them was equally good. Oh and Yongie loves the muffins." Mrs Lee quizzed as I handed her the same old medium-sized box filled with various pastries.

"Jina and I haven't figure out that yet," I responded, sighing sadly.

"Is Yongie, Taeyong?" I coaxed, a soft giggle escaping my lips.

"Yes! Isn't it a cute nickname?!" She exclaimed, a soft look on her face.

"Yeah, it's really cute." I snickered slightly.

"Well, you guys better come up with a name soon. You guys are getting famous now. You know what the other sellers and customers are calling you guys now?!"

Uh, what now? I and Jina are getting famous? Well, I'm sure it's Jina that's getting more popular. I'm just a side character...

Wait, then why is this book made then?

Right, I am the main character.

"Uh, no. I don't. What do they call us? The apple duo?" I joked. She shook her head repeatedly before answering.

"Come on, Winwin. You really don't know? They're calling you guys the Apple Couple! Sounds cute, doesn't it?!" She gushed.

What now.

APPLE COUPLE?

THAT SOUNDS CUTE BUT ME AND JINA AREN'T A COUPLE...

Man. This is making me depressed now. I'm glad, Jina wasn't here to see my face. She went to the restroom a little while ago.

"Oh, really? Sounds nice..."

"I know right! Ah, you guys are so adorable together! I hope you stay together forever! I'll be off now, see you soon!" I just gaze at her blankly, my lips pressed into a straight line. I couldn't even agree with all of this since it's not even real...

With that, she walked away with a little skip every a few steps. I gave her a quick nod and waved goodbye.

God. I can't even breath properly now.

Ah, my cheeks are getting warm now!

I sigh heavily as I laid my elbows on the table and rested my head on top of them. I was about to have a mental breakdown when I heard someone spoke up behind me. I turned around and I felt my cheeks burning up even more.

"What's wrong, Winnie? Did you miss me?" Jina teased, walking back inside the stall.

"I-I w-wasn't! I-I m-mean..."

"I was kidding. But for real, what's wrong?"

"Mrs Lee was asking about our stall name."

"Oh, really? Well...I have yet to come up with an idea..."

"Same... but don't worry! I'll think of something soon!" I announced, determination surging through my body.

"I'll be counting on you then, Winnie." She beamed.