━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-DONG SICHENG (WINWIN)-
A young and clueless young boy who has never dated a girl before, more so confessed. Freshly graduated from college and has nothing to do at the moment. Decides to help his uncle at his apple stall.

Will this be his best or worst decision?

-WANG JINA-
Uncle Dong's number one customer. She's obsessed with apples. There is never a day where she doesn't consume the fruit. Dearly misses her family and would do anything to feel less lonely.

Will she get what she want and more?

-UNCLE DONG-
A retired businessman and now sells apples in the farmers market every Autumn. Is worried that he doesn't have much time left on Earth. His wish is to see Winwin finally interact with a girl without him passing out in 10 seconds flat.

Will his wish come true or something even better will happen?

extras—

-LEE TAEYONG-
is always forced to tag along with his mother to the farmers' market because they would give free samples to such a handsome boy.

-NAKAMOTO YUTA-
helps his mother with her hot chocolate stand and believes girls line up because he works there.

-MRS. LEE-
highly believes that eating apples will help her become as gorgeous as Jina.

-KIM DOYOUNG-
a judgemental carrot seller and will not hesitate to whack someone if they tried to steal his produce.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 苹果 ━━

APPLE STALL currently editing.