第六章 [𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ W ]

ALRIGHT!

HERE GOES NOTHING.

WE FINALLY GOING TO DO THIS.

WE'RE GOING TO ASK JINA TO JOIN FOR LUNCH.

YOU CAN DO THIS, WINWIN.

Taking a deep breath, I tapped her shoulders gently, before speaking up. She turned around, her eyes gazing into mine.

God, here comes the stuttering.

"D-do you want to go grab lunch t-together? I know this place t-that sells amazing p-pasta. But if y-you..."

God, what if she hates pasta?!

"Sure! I would love too." Jina answered before I could finish my sentence.

Wait, what?

Did she agree?

HOLY SH—

"O-oh. T-then it's settled." I replied happily as I clasped my hands together.

"We should head back now, we have to prepare the stall soon," Jina advised as she looked at the watch on her left wrist. We just finished our food and I decided to pay for our meal.

I am a gentleman after all.

"Thank you for the lunch, it was lovely." She gave me a smile that made my heart melt.

Oh, how I wish she would smile at like that always.

"You're w-welcome!"

After placing all the baked goods on the wooden counter, I took a seat on one of the wooden chairs prepared by Jina. She left a while ago, saying she needed to grab something from her car.

I wonder what was it...

"You guys managed to prepare the stall before the usual opening huh?" I heard someone spoke in front of me. I turned around and smirked.

"Of course, we would! If I had you on the team, we will be a month too late!" I sneered back.

"Hey, don't gotta be so mean with your old man now, Winwin!" He faked a sniffle, his lips now forming a pout.

"I was kidding! Stop making that face. It's disturbing." I cringed, shaking my head to get rid of that image.

"I know, I know. Anyways, how's everything with Jina?"

"Everything's fine Uncle, I brought her to lunch earlier," I muttered as I felt my cheeks reddening.

"Aww! How sweet of my nephew!" He cooed, a proud look on his face.

"Well, I gotta head back to the stall now, take care of this one alright?"

"Will do!" He chuckled before walking away from the stall and disappearing within the crowd.

"I'm back!" Jina announced a tote bag in her hands.

"What's in the bag?" I quirked as I stared at it.

"It's my Polaroid camera, I thought it would be a good idea to take a picture for this special occasion..." She trailed off, looking at the ground.

"Of course, it will! Here, I'll help you take it." I took the camera from her hands and gestured her to stand behind the stall. I walked in front of it and positioned the camera to suit the frame.