第八章 [𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞]

━━ 苹果 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ W ]

"Let's go get some hot chocolate from Yuta's stall! I really want something warm to drink." Jina suggested, her eyes beaming in excitement.

"Uh...sure! Let's go after we clean up. Yuta's stall closes late anyways, it wouldn't be a problem." I hesitated at first, before answering. I had a feeling Yuta might do something stupid like he always does.

"How do you know when it closes?"

I froze in my spot — totally forgotten that she doesn't know that Yuta is my close friend.

Do I tell her that Yuta's my friend or that I have never met him in my life?

Well, to be frank. I am totally fine with the latter.

Alright, I'll go with the 'I don't know him' plan.

Let's hope nothing happens...

Wait, that's an understatement.

IF IT'S YUTA THEN SOMETHING WOULD DEFINITELY HAPPEN!

"I g-go there o-often! M-my uncle likes the hot c-chocolate." I answered. It is technically the truth. Uncle is obsessed with the drink... In fact, I think he might even have gained a couple of pounds...

If he keeps this up, he's going to need to buy new clothes...

"Ah, I see. Well, I can't wait!!" Jina beamed as she bounced up and down like a little child. I just shook my head at her childish antics.

This past two months since I met her, Jina is actually a really fun person. She cracks jokes and messes around with the customers and has a dance routine for her favourite song when it plays time to time here. I honestly thought she was quite a serious person, as she rarely slips up and makes mistakes unlike me...

I'm glad that we were able to have fun while working here and just going with the flow.

Just the way I like it.

"Hey, Jina! How's it going? Are you done with your stall?" Yuta greeted, waving his arm from where he stood. His mom was beside him, tending a pot on the stove. She gave a warm smile to both of us.

"Hey, Yuta! I'm doing just fine. Yeah, we're done with today." She greeted back, waving her arm just the same.

"I wanted to visit and of course try some of your hot chocolate!" Jina beamed, already standing in front of the stall.

"Of course! Anything for you, milady. Would your friend want one?" He asked, emphasising on the word 'friend' as he smiled devilishly at me.

I grunted as I glared at him. I swear, he really wants an early visit to Japan.

I'll be sure to grant his wish...

WITH MY FUCKING LEG!

ONE KICK AND YOU BE FLYING THROUGH THE SKY.

I shot him a middle finger when his mom wasn't looking.

"Winwin, do you want one too?" Jina turned around. I quickly smiled at her as innocently as possible.
"I would love too, Jina."

I could feel Yuta's gaze burning into my skull but I couldn't care less.

He can suck it.

"Make it two!" Jina replied back to Yuta. He nodded and started working on the drinks.