Date ❤️

Chaeyoung then went outside of the room only to met by hopeful eyes of Sana's parents, JYP and the members. As soon as they saw Chaeyoung they rushed to her.

"Dr. Son. How did it go?" JYP asked.

"The surgery went well. She is currently unconscious due to the anesthesia effect. Don't worry she will wake up in 3 to 4 hour." Chaeyoung said smiling.

"Oh thank god. Khamsahamnida Dr. Son."

"It's my duty. Anyways I'll get going now. Sana will be in her room. You may visit her now." Chaeyoung then went away. She was about go in her cabin when Mina caught up with her.

"Hey. Thank you so much."

"It was my duty. Uh....how have you been?"

"Good. And you?"

"Great since you are here."

"Hehe. I will go now. Ok take care."

"Uh wait Minari. Are you free tonight?"

"Wae? You are taking me on a date." Mina said smirking. 😏

"Uh. Yes. If you allow me that is." Chaeyoung said smiling.

"Of course. I am your girlfriend anyways."

"Ah ok great. Then 7 pm?"

"Ok 7. I'll go to Sana now."

"Ok take care. Don't forget to eat."

"You too. Annyeong."

Chaeyoung then just stood there watching Mina leave. Everytime Mina would turn back she would just smile at her until she was out of sight. After that she left as well.

Mina's PoV

'Omg she is so cute. I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is adorable. My baby cub. 😂' Mina thought to herself. When she went inside Sana's room everyone was waiting for her to wake up.

After about 3 hours Sana started to move. Tzuyu saw it and informed everyone. They all gathered around Sana. Then Sana finally opened her eyes and the first person she looked for was none other than Tzuyu.

"Chewy yah. Where are you?"

"I am right her eonnie." Tzuyu then held her hand.

"Sana baby you are alright now." Sana's mom said.

"Eomma." Sana said.

"Don't move. Just rest. We all are here." Said Sana's mom. After that they began to talk.

Time skip

Chaeyoung was outside of twice's dorm waiting for Mina. She is wearing her famous baseball jacket. She has a lot of those. When she saw Mina coming out of the house she took the bouquet she bought it was roses and white lillies, Mina's favourite.  She saw that Mina was also wearing the baseball jacket that she gave.

"Hey. Is my jacket really that comfy?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes it is." Mina replied.

"Ok. Anyways here you go. Something you might like." Chaeyoung handed Mina the bouquet.

"Awwww thank you baby. I love it." Mina said while smelling the flowers.

"Shall we go?"

"Sure."

They then went for their date. Their first date. Usually people go to a fancy restaurant for their date, or a movie night but Chaeyoung took them to an arcade. (Typical fanfic date. I know 🤣 but it's cute)

"Omg. No way." Mina said.

"Mwo?"

"Are we going to the arcade?"

"Ya. But if you don't like it then we can go elsewhere."

"No no. I actually love it. It's my favourite place to go whenever I was free when I was back in Japan."

"Ah really. Let's go."

They then headed in. Chaeyoung bought a lot of tokens after seeing Mina's excitement in her face. They then started playing different games. Then while going around they saw the claw machine. (Again typical. I know.) Mina was eyeing the penguin meaning Chaeyoung had to get it for her. Chaeyoung tried to get it and after 3 tries she got the Penguin and gave it to Mina.

"Aww thank you Chaeyoungie. Now it's my turn. Let me get......ummmmm.......oh that cub one. Suits you." Mina said and started playing the claw machine. Mina got the stuff toy in just one try. Chaeyoung was shocked.

"How?"

"I told you I used to go everything with my brother."

"Jeez. Ok let's go eat now."

They went to the stall that Chaeyoung usually go to. They ordered tteokbokki and other things. After ordering the food they started taking few pictures of each other and together. Their order came while they were talking and once they saw the food they immediately started eating. Sharing it with each other and just enjoying. However they were not alone. There was someone who was following them. Keeping an eye on them.

After eating they went back to the car and Chaeyoung dropped Mina off to the dorm. After that night they often went on dates but as time went by they went out less and less. Chaeyoung was busy in the hospital while Mina was busy with her schedule. Although they wanted to spend time together they were not being distant. Until one day when a video of Mina and a guy went viral. It only seemed like an accident but netizens were speculating something and that video was also seen by Chaeyoung.