We meet again

"Sure. I am Dr. Son as I have said earlier. I will be handling Ms. Sana's case. So we have a good and a bad news. Which one should I go with first?"

All of them looked at each other. Worry clearly visible in their faces. Sana held Tzuyu's hand and Tzuyu gripped it tighter. 

"Well Sana all of your symptoms like swelling of legs, dizziness and fainting leads to one reason. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It is a heart disease where a portion of the heart becomes thickened without an obvious cause. This results in the heart being less able to pump blood effectively." Dr. Son said.

"Wait so will I die?" Sana asked concerned.

"Uh there are risks of strokes but not after getting a surgery. If you are up for it then we will fill in some paperworks and then start to find a donor."

"What are the risks? I mean will she be able to perform?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yes after the surgery once she has fully healed. Do you have any more questions? If not I will take your leave." Dr. Son said.

"I think I will discuss this with Sana first. Girls can you give us a moment." JYP said. After that everyone left the room except JYP and Sana.

Chaeyoung left the room followed by other girls. When she was about to leave Mina approached her.

"Hey. Uh....hi. Do you remember me?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

"Of course I do. How can I forget you. I even smiled at you." Chaeyoung replied.

"Haha yea. Uh so you are a doctor?" 

"Yea. Dr. Son."

"I don't know what to call you now. Last time we met you were Chaeyoung and now Dr. Son. Haha. What should I call you?" Mina asked in a teasing tone.

"Just call me Chaeyoung. We already know each other so you don't have to be so formal."

"Ok Chaeyoung. Are you busy?"

"Uh just have to do some rounds." The moment Chaeyoung said this Mina's stomach growled. Mina turned red feeling embarrassed. "Cute." Chaeyoung said in a whisper but Mina heard it but pretended not to.

"Huh?"

"I....I said the ca-cafeteria is on the first floor."

"Oh......uh.....do you wanna perhaps you know go together? Only if you are hungry and not busy. You don't have to though. I know you might be busy. I am not forcing yo..."

"Yea sure. We can go together." Chaeyoung said interrupting Mina as she sensed Mina was agitated.

"Huh? OH. Ok great. Uh should we meet after 10 minutes?" Mina asked.

"Yea. Sounds good to me. Can I bring one of my friend?"

"Yea sure. I will get the others as well." mina said. They then bowed at each other and took their own paths. 

Mina's PoV

"Ughhhh. Why was I so nervous? Wae??? I must have made a fool of myself. Pabo Mina." Mina scolded herself internally until she reached the others.

"So Mina, you found a doctor for yourself and Nayeon eonnie has found one for herself too. Haha." Dahyun said.

"Wait what? Nayeon eonnie? Who?" Mina asked Nayeon.

"Oh just someone. I don't know her though. Yesterday When you guys left I went out to look for food. When I was going looking at the sign boards I couldn't see her approaching. I crashed into her and I fell. I was about to apologize but she beat me to it. She said she was sorry and wasn't looking at where she was going."

"How did she look and how do you know she was a doctor?" Mina asked.

"Well she had short hair. Really short and was blonde. It suited her though. Also she was wearing white coat. Damn she was so charming but I don't know where I can find her. I haven't seen her around since yesterday." Nayeon said sounding sad.

"Don't be sad eonnie. If you are destined together then you will cross each other's path again." Mina said.

"Just like you and Dr. Son?" Nayeon teased Mina moving her eyebrows up and down after saying that. Mina was turning into a tomato again.

"Mwo? Aniyo." Mina retaliated.

"Ok but tell us how you two met." Momo asked.

"Ok we need to go back two months when my parents were here to visit me with my cousin." 

FLASHBACK

"Okaa-san, why did oniichan not come to visit this time?" Mina asked her mother as Mina, her mother and her cousin sister were walking around the Han river for evening walk.

"He has a big tournament coming up. He has been practicing all along. He really wanted to come. " Mina's mom said.

"Yea been a while since I last met him." Mina said.

"Yea. Instead I bought along Ryujin. She had been wanting to see you." 

"Yes. Thats right. Now I hardly get to see and talk to you. The only time I see you is during VLives and youtube. Hahaha" Ryujin said.

"We have been very busy with the schedules. Comeback seasons can be very hectic." Mina told them. 

"I know eonnie." Ryujin answered.

"Oh so you're still practicing your korean?" Mina asked.

"Of course. I want to join JYP entertainment. Be like you." Ryujin said.

"I know you definetly will. You are extremely talented." 

"Gomawo eonnie." Ryujin said.

The three of them kept on talking and walking around Han river. Ryujin was walking on the edge of the river clicking picture of the beautiful scenery. Suddenly a man came running towards the three. He grabbed Ryujin's bag which made her stumble and fall inside the river. She tried to stay a float but she couldn't swim. Just then when Mina was about to get inside they heard a splash. Someone dived into the river. The person was swimming towards Ryujin who was flapping her arms trying her best to stay afloat but failing to do so. When the stranger finally reached Ryujin she held Ryujin up and swam to the river bank and once there Mina's mom helped Ryujin and Mina helped the stranger.

"Ryujin, are you ok?" Mina's mom asked.

*Cough cough cough* "Yes I am fine. I thought today was gonna be my last day on this planet," said Ryujin giving her bright smile.

"Oh thank god. If not for her then I don't know what would happen." Mina's mom said while looking at the stranger who was soaking wet from head to toe. She was being helped by Mina.

Mina's PoV

"It's such a beautiful day today. The weather is just perfect. Ryujinie and eomma are here for vacation." Mina thought to herself when suddenly  guy came running towards Ryujin and snatched her bag but pushing her in the river whle on the process. 

"Eomma, Ryujinie can't swim. I need to go in. Here can you hold my phone." Mina said, hurriedly taking her phone outof her pocket but just as she was about to go inside someone had already jumped inside. She was swimming to Ryujin so fast that Mina kept on looking at her astonished. The stranger didn't take long to get to Ryujin and help her out of the water. Once outside of the river the stranger put Ryujin slowly on the ground and went to the side and Mina helped the stranger.