Two

So, the story officially begins.

Thank you for all the support <3

I hope you enjoy x

*

"I am going to kill him!"

Eli grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from the kitchen door. "Calm down, princess."

"Calm down? Do you see what I have to live with? He's disgusting!" I fumed, pointing at the kitchen side that was covered in disgusting food leftovers and mess. "And don't get me started on those fucking olives! They get everywhere! I've never seen someone eat so many olives and leave them all over the side in the kitchen!"

"I agree, he's fucking vile, but you will break him in half even if you don't mean to," Eli said. "Let it go."

"I can't let it go, not when he doesn't clean up after himself!"

"This is university life," Eli said into my ear. "Normal life." He gave me a look.

"Normal people suck," I grumbled.

Eli smirked and I looked to the kitchen door as Riley walked in. She took one look at the state of the kitchen and scrunched her nose up. "Has Naz been cooking again?" She said.

Riley was one of my flatmates and was becoming a close friend. Nas was another flatmate and was the most irritating, weird human being I had ever met. He also had no personal hygiene and was the dirtiest person I had ever met. We all lived in university accommodation with 5 other students.

We had been at university for 3 months and I was still adapting to "normal" life.

"Yes," I replied to Riley and sighed. "I'm not cooking in this mess, let's just order takeaway."

"Sounds like a plan," Eli nodded and looked at Riley. "Hey, Riley."

Riley smiled at Eli. "Not seen you in a while," she said.

"I thought I'd come by and make sure this one hadn't murdered anyone," Eli said.

I punched Eli's arm. "I'll bloody murder you."

Eli winked. "You can try."

Riley laughed. "She's been close to murdering Jacob."

"That guy is a dick," I said immediately.

"I hope you're not talking about me?" Jacob walked into the kitchen. I scowled at him which only made his smirk bigger. I glared when Eli did the most stereotypical man hug with him and they clapped each other on their backs.

"What's up, man," Eli greeted him.

"Looks can't kill," Jacob said to me.

"No, but I can," I snapped. I wanted to rip out his hair and suffocate him with it.

"Friendly as ever," he sneered.

"Daisy," Eli said, "c'mon."

"Just because you happen to be friends with that pathetic excuse of a human doesn't mean I have to," I said.

"You can be civil," Eli said and rolled his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever seen her being nice to someone," Jacob shrugged. He smiled at me. "You're always just a bundle of joy, aren't you?"

"You're always just an ass and you're just annoyed that someone finally calls you out on it."

"You're deluded, everyone loves me," Jacob said smugly.