Chapter 23: our group

I get back to my dorm to find a note of the sofa.

'Gone to the HOB it's a new shopping mall 5 minutes away text me and come join us if you want

Xxxxx
Annie '

I'm not gonna go. Not now anyway.

I settle on the sofa and find the speakers, then i Bluetooth and connect my phone and blast the speakers with music.

By 5Sos plays.

"When he says those words to hurt you,
Did you read the ones I wrote you."

I think of gale. And no matter what Peeta has been there for me.
Hasn't he?

I pick up my phone and scroll through things.

GALE: useless
ME: what do you want
GALE: .........

"Thought so." I mutter.

GALE: I'm coming for revenge I promise
GALE: I keep my promises
ME: that's a first

And then I block his number and put my phone on the side.

"When he says those words to hurt you,
Did you read the ones I wrote you."

My phone lights up and I go back over.
PEETA: beautful
PEETA: you ok?
ME: can we talk?

He doesn't reply. does he not want to talk I me?

Looking over what gale called me it seems so pathetic how I got upset over him calling me that.

ME: ..
PEETA: 👣

I sit back on the sofa and turn off the music.

PEETA: have you made up you mind
ME: come over and find out
PEETA: I am but right now I'm at the gym, I'm running here tho
ME: seriously what you doing there?
PEETA: I know you, stop changing the subject

I have nothing to say to that. He does knows me to well.

There's a knock on the door a couple minutes later. Peeta is there. I just wrap my arms around him and hug him. He knows what I mean now. I choose him. Its always been him.

Peeta hugs me back. His strong arms wrap around me and suddenly feel safe. He places a lingering kiss on my forehead. But then I look up into his bright blue eyes then place my lips on his.

*4 hours later*

"So what happened? Haven't seen you around." Says clove as she grabs the tube of Pringles off jo. She leaps of the sofa. I've never seem her move so fast. Clove runs around the room throwing Pringles to us while she eats them herself. I can see it in Joanna's face how worried she is that they are all going to be gone.

They are both still running around while I tell glimmer and Annie what happened between Peeta and gale. But I distinctly left out the part where Peeta came over and I chose him.

"So who did you chose?" Glimmer asks.
"You'll find out." I say. "Soon."
"Nooooooo...." Annie whines "don't do that!"
"Do what?" I ask innocently.

"Don't Leave us on a cliff hanger!"

"We'll I did it anyway." I laugh.

Clove ends up running into the corridor. Then gale comes our of the boys dorm and walks down the stairs on the phone. Clove runs into the boys dorm and they were all watching a movie. Clove runs infornt of the TV and all the boys moan. Cato stands up a tries the grab the tube of Pringles off clove. She turns around and Cato looks like he's hugging her as he grabs the Pringles.