Ch.04: Galuna (Part 2)

After a long journey through the jungle, Yuto, Natsu, Lucy, Gray and Happy finally arrived in the only village on the island of Galuna. It was impossible to say what the village was like because it was surrounded by high, pointed wooden walls. A card that said "Stay away" was fixed at the front door.

"Well, we found the village," Gray noticed.

"Look at that gate..." Natsu observed, "it says to stay away"

"Is there anyone here?!" Lucy asked while she was taking a few steps forward, "we came to help you!"

The only response they received was silence.

"Let's break in," Natsu said, with a mischievous smile on his face.

"There's no way!" Lucy yelled at him.

Finally, a voice shouted from the top of the wall: "Who is there?"

The group looked up and saw two guards staring at them.

"We are fairy tail wizards," Lucy said, "we are responding to your request!"

"Why were we not informed that our request was accepted?" a suspicious guard asked.

Yuto suspected, recognizing that the guards had every right to be suspicious, especially since that work had been taken in violation of the rules. However, he would not have returned home without having completed it.

"Perhaps there was a problem of some kind and the communication that we were coming did not come in time," Yuto lied, "however, we came to help you with your problem."

"Then show your guild marks," the guard challenged the magicians "now!"

Fairy Tail wizards agreed and showed their symbols. Natsu moved his scarf, which had partially hidden his red guild mark on his right shoulder. Happy took his backpack off his shoulders to reveal his green mark on his back. Gray lifted his shirt to show his blue emblem on the right side of his chest. Lucy showed the pink emblem on the back of her right hand, while Yuto took off the right shroud that covered the symbol.

The two guards were speechless seeing this. They had no doubt that those marks were true.

"They are here..." the shocked observers stammered. "They're really here!"

The sentry immediately opened the gate and the group entered the village.

"It's like we're walking through the mouth of a giant monster," Happy commented, noting that the sharp ends of the gate resembled sharp teeth.

"Are you trying to scare me?" Lucy asked annoyed.

The wizards came forward, only to be welcomed by a large crowd of people who wore capes, bandages, and clothes on their faces, hiding almost all their features. Yuto compared most of them to the Assassin Class Servant of the Sixth Holy Grail War.

"I am Moka, the leader of the village," the main figure appeared, leaning on a stick with a crescent moon at the top, "and on behalf of all present, I welcome you. Besides that, there's something you need to see!"

The villagers when they dropped their cloaks and the group was greeted by a rather disturbing vision.

"It seems to have ended up in a village full of Hassan," Yuto thought as a cold shiver ran down his spine.

For the most part, all the people looked human, but each had a monstrous body part. Arms and legs with claws on their hands and feet and horns on their heads. None were the same, not even the youngest children.

"They are just like the guy on the boat," Gray said shocked.

"No wonder they need help," Yuto said disgusted by their current situation "it's terrible"