"Wait." Dean paused, "So you think someone broke into the house, pushed you down the stairs with intention to hurt you and the twins, but then… then called an ambulance for you?" He said, "Seems odd."

"I know." Sage sighed, placing her hands in her hair, "I know it doesn't make sense but… but I know I was pushed, and no one else could have called an ambulance for me." She said.

"Who would even want to hurt you, Sage?" Grace asked.

"Wait a minute… my brother has just been arrested. I think our first thing that we need to do is get him out of there." Dean said as Sage placed her hand on her forehead. She felt like the room was spinning. So much was going on and she couldn't keep up. They were supposed to be having their first morning with the twins. It was supposed to be great and relaxing and peaceful, but it had been anything but.

"I know." Grace said, "But they're gonna be talking to him right now about… whatever it is that's going on. Then we can bail him out and… and figure out what on earth is going on." She sighed, "The main thing is that we're all ok and this matter can be resolved. It's best not to show any sort of distress or the little guys will sense it." She nodded as Sage sighed and looked down at Kash who was fast asleep on his little cushioned mat while Kye slept in his uncle's arms.

"I just don't know what to do." Sage sighed.

"Ok." Grace stood up, "Dean, you go down to the station and figure out what on earth they're doing there with Jonathan. I'll stay here with Sage." She said as Dean nodded, placing Kye down next to his brother.

"Hopefully I'm not long." Dean said, leaving the living room and heading off to the station.

"Ok, now between me and you, is there anyone out to hurt you?" Grace asked Sage, "Anyone who you've had a dispute with? Even if it's stupid." She said, "Because this person who pushed you… they'll most likely know you unfortunately. And you'll know them." She said as Sage nodded.

"It-It all happened back in New Jersey, just before I came here." Sage said, "Her name was Cass…"
_

________________________________________

"Ok, now we're out of there, what the hell is going on?" Dean said, stopping Jon on the side-walk after bailing him out of jail, "Sage looks like she's going to have a breakdown any minute." He said as Jon sighed.

"Someone has been watching me." Jon said, looking around him curiously, "Look, I need you to do something really important for me." He said as Dean folded his arms.

"First you tell me what the hell is going on. I'm starting to worry about the fact you look guilty as sin." Dean said.

"I had no other choice." Jon said, "I had to… I had to pay someone to testify in court-"

"Oh my God." Dean groaned, "Oh, you're a fucking idiot."

"I didn't know someone would be watching me." Jon said.

"And you never told Sage? She'll kill you." Dean said.

"Yeah, I know. I get the point." Jon said, "Look, I need you to go to a garage for me. It's called Calvin's. You know it?" He asked.

"Yeah." Dean nodded.

"Ok, I need you to go there and talk to Calvin, the owner, tell him that the cops are sniffing around, that he testified on his own, and I was paying him for fixing my car." He said, "Tyre change." He said, "Then tell him to make sure Jo knows too." He said.