Kiseki no sedai x Reader ~ Innocent

GoM X Reader~ Innocent
{A/N- I got the request, my mind exploded~}
There was very little exciting things in teiko junior high. There were mass amount of fangirls for some model in one of your classes. Kisa? Maybe?
"Waa! Kise-sama looks so cool!!" Some girls besides your desk were going through some stolen pictures of said blond from earlier today.

You got back to finishing your bento. Thinking about a certain red head who had borrowed your book and suddenly disappeared off somewhere.
"Aomine-kun, where is Akashi?" Aomine took note of how you didn't refer to Akashi with an honorific.
"Why would I know?" He frowned a little. "Why don't you play one-on-one with me again! I need to beat you!" He leaned on his chair, balancing on the legs, a grin on his face, getting excited thinking about basketball.
"I think a draw is fine" you said, not looking up from packing away your bento.
"Meet with me after-" he was rudely cut off by the squeals of fangirls.
"Whaa! Kise-sama! What are you doing here!!?" Sama? Really? You looked to the mass to find them all crowded around the blond.

"I'm here on business ladies~ if you'll excuse me~" his golden eyes made contact with yours, a charming smile spreading itself on his lips.
"So cool~" they squealed in unison as he stepped forward.
Kise's cool exterior crumbled as he got closer, his puppy dog eyes out and his bottom lip quivering.
"(Name)-cchi!! You promised to be my partner in a shoot yesterday!" He wailed as waterfalls flew from his eyes.
"So cute~" again in unison, do they practice this or something?
"Uh, I'm sorry but I don't know who you are" you said coldly, getting your things together.

Large crowds were uncomfortable as it is, having each and every pair of eyes on you was another thing.
"(Name)-cchi~! How could you not remember, we are in the same class for sports! Even art!"
"If she doesn't wanna talk, leave her!" Aomine interrupted but he was covered by the amounts of argumentative teens.
"So mean! (Name)! How can you be so mean to kise-sama!"
"I-I have to get going" you quickly shuffled out.
"Quick, after her!" Came the call of the girls.
"Oh damn!" You thought
"Wait! It's not her fault!" Kise tried to get their attention but to no avail.

You ran through the halls looking for a place to hide. A store room! Running in you soothed your racing heart as you hid from the stampede in the dark.

You heard some footsteps and you staggered back a bit, incase they might spot you from the translucent window. As the voices neared you tripped back on something.
"Ah-mmmfffphh" a hand was clamped over your mouth. "Mm!" You tried to get the hand off.
"Is she in there?" their voices loomed outside the door.
"It's me" the fact they didn't state their name was pretty silly but you recognised the voice and calmed down a bit and waited till they had passed.

With the large hand off you faced the tall purple haired boy who stared at you with his apathetic eyes.
"Why are you hiding here?" You asked. You didn't know, maybe murasakibara liked hiding in places such as these.
"Why did you come to hide here?" He responded back with a question. You stared at him till he gave in.
"Sa-chin was looking for me to help with club activities, what about (Name)-chin?"
"Running away from fangirls" he gave a hum of understanding, offering you some comfort food, (fave flavour) pocky.
"(Name)-chin doesn't like people" he stated matter of factly.
"Hmm, I like mura-kun though" you gave a little smile, which was rare of you as you bit into the pocky.
"Does (Name)-chin want to play the pocky game? I only have one left" murasakibara shook the box to see if there were any left.

"Sure" you went onto your knees and he sat down too, with the plain end of the pocky in his mouth, you had done this enough times to know you preferred the flavoured end.

You slowly leaned forward, biting bit by bit. Despite having done this a few times, you still got nervous. Despite being 6ft, and quite intimidating. Murasakibara was quite a good looking young man. His never changing stare seemed to bore into your own gaze, you felt your cheeks heating as you felt his breath on your lips.
"Your turn" you bit down the last part and he did the same, your lips brushing each other only the slightest, but it was enough to make your heart race.