Kuroko x Stalker!Reader

{A/N- Dedicated to @Haruki_Kuroko... Ok so first it was a stalker reader... But it then it kinda changed to yandre... Sorry if it's bad!!-}

It all started with one book you had in common. You two sat together, side by side, every day of your middle school days. Not that you knew about the person sat next to you. No, you were too immersed in your book and the world of fantasy to give a flying toss about what was happening around you. Though one day looking for your favourite book (Title) you opened it up to find someone's name allready logged in.

You gave a bit off a chuckle. No one likes the books you read! Who is 'kuroko tetsuya'. Running the name through your head you remembered it was that light haired boy everyone got jumpy around. Personally you didn't really understand why...

Walking back to your normal place you opened up the book and started reading. Hearing the shuffle of chairs you looked to the side through the corner if your eye. The teal headed boy, named kuroko tetsuya, was sat next to you. Why? You had no idea. There were many other seats available so why is he sitting with you. Letting the thought slide you carried on with your story.

Kuroko was intruiged by you. You seem to love the fictional world more than the real one... Then again who doesn't. What really intruiged him though was the fact that you would much rather stay in the library reading an old book rather than going out with your friends or go to club activities. You were a very good player when it came to volleyball, you had lead the team to victory 3 years at teiko.

In all honesty kuroko had only heard of you when Akashi commented that none of the GoM could be like you. You seemed to be just the average book worm yet you were an opponent not to be messed with in volleyball. With skills excessing those of anyone in your age group you were what Akashi called you, 'The Lonely Queen' since you could very well be a part of the GoM but you showed no interest in anything, except for books.

It made him wonder how such an athlete could be so secretive. There was nothing in your online profile... Well it just didn't exist! It was odd because every teiko student was given an online account in a web only exclusive to student to help win homework/assignments ect. Yours was simply nonexistent.

~

Graduation came and you were nominated to be valedictorian... You gave up your position though since there was another person who was also nominated. Akashi seijuro, captain of the basketball team.

To be honest you got creeped out by the red head. Just last year he was a nice guy and then one of his eyes changed and he seemed to change into a scary person. Just looking at him sent shivers down your spine. That didn't mean you would seem like a lesser being just because he was indimidating.

You graduated with flying colours yet all you wanted to do was go home and simply read a story or two. Hmmm. Why not get a snack first?

Walking into maji burger you ordered a milkshake. The stuff they served was too filling for you and you'd much rather not have a tummy ahce from eating too much. Seeing an empty seat by the window you sat down and started reading.

Walking into maji burger kuroko scoped the scene. All the seats were taken but he saw the table was partially clear where you sat. Getting his own order if vanilla milkshake kuroko headed over to you.

"Excuse me, is it ok if I sit here? There are no other available seats." Looking up to the teal headed boy you nodded.

"Sure" your eyes flickered to the book in his hand. The first book of a series you had started a smile came onto your face. "I didn't know you liked (Title)" you said in your sweet voice that not many peopel heard.

~

'All in all the milkshake break had a good outcome' you thought as you waved him off.

Kuroko had thoroughly enjoyed talking to you. And to think you were the silent girl he sat next to in the library everyday simply because he enjoyed your company. He seemed to have fallen for you that little bit more now that he had an actual conversation with you.