Aomine X Reader~ I love you

{A/N- Contains cursing}
Your scent. Your breath. Your sweat glistened skin. The salty taste. The taste of you, you lips, your hips. Your everything.

Laying back down on his bed aomine sighed. Was he doing something wrong? Sure at first he only wanted something physical but now everything had changed. He couldn't stop thinking about you every single day. When he was out shopping with satsuki he would find himself thinking 'that would look nice on (Name)'

Did you not want a romantic relationship? That's bullshit. Every girl wants that. Right?

He turned around on his bed, only to be blessed with your scent on the pillow. He let himself fall into his desires and submerging himself in your intoxicating scent.
~~~
"Finally" you sighed, wiping the sweat from your brow. You'd finally finished your project. A three meter high sculpture. It was really the best one you had made so far.

"Alright, thanks daiki" you had called him over because he was tall, to help. He didn't seem that into it but he came nonetheless. He was strangely quiet throughout the whole ordeal.
"You wanna get something to eat?" You asked satsuki. She smiled and hugged you dramatically.

"Yeah! This looks really great! It'll be my treat!" Both of you were quite privileged in the breast department so hugging was always awkward and funny. It was cool though since you were great friends.

"I'm off" aomine called waving form behind, his lax posture was totally different to what was happening in his mind. You and satsuki both looked to eachother and then at him, then back shrugging.
~~~
Going through swim suit magazines aomine just sighed, uninterested. When he had tasted heaven it only made sense he would only crave that.

He found himself getting angrier and angrier, looking to his cell. Why was he acting like a love struck girl?
~~~
"You should really ask him out" satsuki was persistent in badgering you to give your heart to aomine.
"Why? I'm pretty sure he likes you more" you tried changing the subject.

"No he doesn't! Dai-chan is like my brother. Besides I have Tetsu-kun" you watched as hearts and flowers started blossoming around the swaying girl. You gave a little chuckle to her antics.

"He told me he loves you" satsuki was very conniving when she wants to be.

"Liar" you were quick to deny that.

"What are you so afraid of?" That comment threw you off.

~~~
"I've had it." Aomine grumbled reaching for his phone. It was already past sun down and not even satsuki had called or even texted! This was definitely the most strangest thing that had ever occurred.

Right when he was about to ring you, his phone started ringing. It was your number!
"Hello!"
"Dai-chan quick! (Name)'s been shot! There were these guys and-"
"Oi get the phone off her!" He heard a mans voice in the back
"7thWharehouseLakestreet!"
-BEEP-

At least satsuki was smart enough to tell the details.

Quickly grabbing his shoes he was off in a sprint. It was only a couple of blocks away but right now it felt so far!
~~~
"Oi! Who said you can speak to my friend like that!" You gave a flying kick to the groggy man who got his filthy mitts around Satsuki's neck.
"You ok?"
"Yeah, but (Name) you-"
"I'm fine" true you had been shot at, your arm was grazed and would most likely scar but it was worth saving your best friend.

You turned to the remaining guys who were left still standing.
"Now, which one of you bozos had the bright idea to try and kidnap us huh?" You sneered with a crooked smile, cracking your knuckles.

You had completely lost it.

Aomine got to the gates of the warehouse, there were more guys on the way. He took them out.

You managed to open the gates, only slightly bruised. Seeing aomine there you were in awe as he looked so hot while beating up guys... Is that normal? You were snapped out of your trance as satsuki called out to warn you.

"Arrghh!" Came a cry from behind you. A deafening thud impacted your head and you fell to the ground.

"You fvcking bastard!" Aomine couldn't deal with the fact that someone got a hit on you. You were even a challenge for him to deal with, maybe even his equal.
~~~
"What the-" you groaned getting up form the hospital bed you were in, bandages around your head.

"(Name)!!" Aomine's voice called out and he was quick to embrace you.

"Daiki! What are you doing here?!" To say you were surprised would be an understatement.

"He carried you here silly" satsuki popped out with a bright smile as always.

"Satsuki too?! Why are you here?"

"Because it's my fault that we ended up in trouble" satsuki had a guilty expression. "If I hadn't told you to-"

"Oh shut up, I was the one who agreed so I'm equally to blame."

"But Dai-chan his here because he is in love with you"

The whole room was silent. Aomine had a tint of red on his cheeks, he had to look away.

"So it's true after all?" You had a smug smirk as you folded your arms. He was sat close to you on the bed and he could see that you were teasing him.

"Well I don't have to tell you everything do I?!" He snapped. You broke out into a laugh.

"But (Name) aren't you going to tell him you love him too?"

"Satsuki! Why did you have to say that I was waiting for him to say it first!" You said all in one breath.

"So childish!" She huffed and left the room leaving you to it.

You both stared at eachother... Now aomine had that stupid smirk.
"So~ You love me huh?"

"Only a bit" you looked out the window.

"You know, I left a hickey last night" aomine said, noticing it now.

"AHOMINE!" You threw your pillow at him and he chuckled.

"I love me too" you stared at him with your mouth open to his response.

"Oh come on!!"

{A/N-I'm pretty sure that doesn't make sense but meh, I'm not feeling well so my mind isn't working.
Please comment *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Thank you!}