Akashi X reader

{A/N- this is a little different. Hope you like it. Thank you for your support.}

Oh wow' you thought as you walked into the classroom. It was Monday morning and you had to sit by your ex boyfriend for a whole week before summer break.

"Ugh" you couldn't stop yourself from audibly displaying your disgust for the redhead as you plonked your bag on the table beside him. You grimaced at the boy who cheated on you, his expression was stoic.

"Mature as ever (Name)(!)" Akashi replied in monotone.

"At least I'm not a cheater" you were not over the events that occurred over the weekend.

"You're still going on about that? I told you I didn't do anything" Akashi snapped.

"Geez, right. Like I had photoshopped your face on another woman with my eyes in real time(!)" you droned.

The class went on and you couldn't help but glance to your side. Did you still feel attracted to Akashi? You had been going out for 2 years, friends for 5. Of course you found him attractive. You shook away the thoughts. Hopefully you could get through the day without a hitch, then you could go home and lament over your boyfr- 'Ex-boyfriend' you reminded yourself, and got on with lessons. 

"Come over tonight. I'll explain everything" Akashi rotated in his chair to face you. It was lunch time now and most of the class went out.

"I actually have to meet my new boyfriend, someone way better than you" that was a lie. But you didn't want to go over.

"Better than me? You with God now?" Akashi looked absolutely serious. You just stared at him for a few moments.

"Did you really just say that?" You asked, your words chopped by laughter.

"Huh, guess you're not. I'll see you then" he ignored you and got up, pecking your forehead and taking off like the wind. Heat rose to your face, both from anger and sadness. Why did he do that...?

With Akashi now out of sight, you felt pressure from the eyes around you. Little whispers that you couldn't quite make out, because there were so many, made you feel uneasy. Deciding to take your lunch outside you picked up your bentou, which now seemed to have been tampered with.

Settling for stale bread from yesterday you gave a thanks to the dinner lady who was your supplier. She smiled back. You took a sigh and looked up to the sky. Who would've thought that you would end up having to eat stale bread behind the kitchen of the school? It was only because you broke up with Akashi. The events replayed in your mind.

You and your date were at a party that was in full swing.

"Care to dance m'lady?" Akashi smiled, bowing a little as he extended a hand.

"Why thank you good sir" you put on an elaborate 'posh person voice' which made you both chuckle.

"This place is wonderful" you spoke normally now, in a low tone so only your partner could hear. Your eyes were cast above to the beautiful ceiling and walls as you were spun around in a waltz.

"Thought you might like it. The view from the roof is great too, I booked us a room for later" Akashi was really going all out to make you happy. He was always full of surprises.

"Really?" You looked to his red orbs. He began to smirk.

"We can make love under the star light" a grin spread itself to his face.