Kise x Depressed!Reader

Kise x Depressed!reader

{A/N- touches negativity, but gets better. hope you like it :3}

You lay motionless on the floor of your bedroom. The door slams open and a tall figure rushes to your side.

"(Name)-cchi! Please! You can't!" He squeezes your hand tightly, praying with all his might. "Don't leave me all alone!!" His words are quiet as his heart slowly breaks.

You stir on the floor.

"Kise, stop it. I'm trying to sleep" you push him away and turn over.

"YOU'RE SLEEPING!! I thought-" Kise stops himself from saying the words on his mind. You frowned at him from the floor, he looked so happy to see you couldn't understand nor reciprocate his feelings.

"Why are you even here?" You complained, getting up and heading to your bed, wobbling. Kise was at your side at an instant.

"To make sure you're okay" he offered a friendly smile but you snatched your arm away, frowning at him.

You hated the fact that he was always around making sure you were 'okay'. If you were normal, you may feel a little touched by the thought but Kise was being really invasive recently. He came by everyday after school since you would never turn up. You just wanted to be alone and rot away into nothing.

"Can't you just leave me? I'm not going anywhere" you tucked yourself into bed. Kise didn't say anything for a long time, instead a troubled look blighted his face. His shoulders slouched a little as he looked down and shook his head.

"I'm sorry" he spoke while your eyes were closed, he thought you were asleep. "I'm sorry that I'm scared and I'm sorry that I peeked into your diary." You wanted to get up and shout at him, but what would that do? The deed had been done.

"(Name)-cchi... I don't want you to go anywhere." His cold hand found yours, it was just peeking out the duvet. "You're always sad and I don't know what to do. You wrote in your diary that you wanted to die and it broke my heart, (Name)-cchi, I don't want you to!" His voice broke.

Under the sheets, your eyes were wide in surprise.

"You've touched so many hearts, even kasamatsu's," he chuckled, "you can't silently take off in the middle of night because you've already made such a positive impact on everyone around you. Especially me," Kise sounded wistful.

"When I was feeling low you asked me to model for your artwork. You spoke to me so kindly but truthfully and the way you made me feel- it was electrifying to have your gaze solely focused on me." Kise smiled with a blush dusted on his cheek, your eyes bugged out from under the duvet to see his face uncomfortably close to yours. "(NAME)-CCHI!" He got scared and threw himself off the bed.

"Why are you saying such embarrassing things to a sleeping person?" You covered half your face with the sheets now.

"I thought you actually were! That's why!" He whined. "Ah! I'm so embarrassed!" He held his head in his hands mumbling incoherently.

"I am trying to fix myself you know..." You lay on your belly, silencing him. He looked up with a hopeful expression.

"Really?" He asked and you nodded, your lips in a straight line, not meeting his eye. You had not told anyone this, you weren't even sure if you wanted to but saying out loud made you feel like you could get better.

"I don't really know if I can though" you were fickle, a byproduct of your years of depression. You didn't really know what you wanted. Rolling on to your back you looked to the ceiling, there were pictures that Kise had put up for you.

"I'm sure you can" Kise cheered. "You have me after all" he kissed your forehead. From the side you grabbed a pillow and whacked him in his ribs.

"Don't you ever read my diary again!" You snapped, remembering what he said before. Kise didn't hear you though, he just had a silly smile on his face. 

EXTRA -

A couple of months later and you were now in a relationship with Kise. Through your eventful journey you had fallen in love with him. It was hard to believe because, well, Kise is Kise. The ace of the basketball team, a part time model. How could he love you back? 

With his eyes half lidded, looking up to you. He was completely content with your hands in his. You were caught by surprise, never thinking that the flamboyant boy could ever muster up such an earnest expression.

"You look beautiful my princess," he gave a smirk before kissing your knuckles, you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks.

"You're embarrassing me!" You looked around the park, you were out in public and he was doing such flashy thinks. 

"In that case, (Name)-cchi, sorry in advance," With that cryptic warning, Kise shot up placing his lips on yours. 

"Mommy look they're kissing!" You heard a little kid. 

"OI!" you pushed him away and hit him with your bag, you ran and he chased after you. 

A big smile spread itself across your face, you were certain you loved him. That feeling was all you needed to stay strong. 

{A/N- songs i listened to while writing this;

Andy Black- Homecoming king, Ribcage, Beautiful pain

Hope you have a good day}