Part 37 Thailand Calls!!

Start from the beginning

___________

Finally me and Nirbhay reached together and there was a great welcome at the airport. I was so elated to see people, but then I saw him coming in my direction. Shaheer had come! He waved at me and I reciprocated as there was media all around.
But then I got indulged in signing autographs and clicking pictures, just like Nirbhay. He was doing an amazing job as Mahishasura in our show.

Around 3 o clock, we all reached our hotel. And guess what, my room was adjacent to Shaheer's. Damn! Our team told us to take rest till tomorrow. But they gave me a bad news..!
I have to get interviewed by the Anchor's of Channel no 3 ~ WITH SHAHEER!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!?

I rested for an hour or so and then I went to freshen up in the bathroom. When I opened the door of my bathroom, after taking a long shower, my room was pitch black. It was dark, lights were off..!

I moved only a step forward when someone pushed me against the wall, taking me by surprise...or I should say shock! I screamed "whosss this!?"" As loud as I could but instead of anwering me, he put one hand on my mouth, preventing me from saying anything. And his one hand was wrapped around my waist. As soon as I felt his touch, I knew who he was. It was Shaheer!
He was tightly holding me, yet he was gentle. I could see nothing but he was there, with me holding me close to him. And yes I liked our proximity. "It seems we don't need words but our proximity is enough!" He whispered near my ear.

"But I shouldn't feel this way."
I thought and pushed him away. He again held me by waist and his other hand was holding a lighter near our faces. His face, now visible looked so handsome...and..and his eyes were speaking million of emotions but sadly, I have lost the ability to understand them. He was looking at me straight in my eyes, piercing my soul.
He looked at me earnestly before his gaze shifted to my lips as he leaned in.
I don't want to make this happen but...but I still closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips on mine. But instead, I felt hot breathe on my neck and then the tender brush of lips.
I was damp. I was in an illusion. It was his magic. I felt shivers down my spine and his lips were like burning ash to my neck. My hands automatically made way to his hairs..oh his hairs..so soft!
I felt this way after years. After Years of longings..!
He, then brushed his lips over mine, but so gently that I didn't know if they had in fact touched?! I felt his lips, caressing mine and I felt as if fireworks have went up in the sky. I parted my lips finally to embrace his and...I was loosing control. I wanted more..! More of him!?
I gripped him tightly as the kiss became more harder and urgent. His lips shifted from my lips to the neck back, then to my jawline. I was intoxicated. He was intoxicating actually! I was left gaping when he detached his lips from me, he looked at me for a second as he waited for my reaction.
And then I realised!! I should not be doing this. I must not feel this way. He's a cheat! And I just hate him...! Do I?

I pushed him again and the lighter fell from his hands. It stopped lightening due to the sudden fall. Despite of colliding with objects in my way, and his saying "sambhal ke..! Please!" I found the switch board and opened the lights.

Before he could again hold me, I shouted at him "how dare you? Kese aagye tum yaha! Bina permission ke..aur ye sab kya tha? Lights off karke tumhe kya laga ke mai tumhe nhi pehchanti! Ha?"
He moved towards me smiling faintly "look! You can feel me even now! Without lights! Without any aid!"

I looked at the floor, not knowing what to say. I was embarrassed. But then I said "kyuki maine tumhari tarah pichle dhai saalo me kisi or ko date nhi kia..maine tum par.. cheat nahi kia..!" My voice cracked but still it had confidence.

"Maine bhi nahi kia hai..it's all rumors Pooja!" He said gently.

"Interviews maine nahi diye..har baar tumhe esa kyu laga ke mai khud se smajh jaungi..agar rumors the, to kbhi call krke nhi bata sakte the ke mai Ayu ke Sath PR stunt kar raha hu!?"